Bionym develops the Nymi, a wristband that authenticates the wearer using unique characteristics of their cardiac signal (ECG). The Nymi is the first product to offer identity, proximity and motion information all in one wearable electronic device!
Bionym is looking for an energetic and talented Office Manager to join our team. This individual will be tasked with organizing and supervising the company’s administrative activities, in addition to planning employee and recruitment events. We are looking for a positive and creative people person - this is more than your typical Office Manager role, we want someone to help shape the culture of one of Canada’s highest potential startups. In addition to being detail oriented and reliable, they must be highly self-directed. Our ideal candidate has experience running the show in a high growth, fun, and fast paced work environment.
• Execute facilities management to ensure a smooth functioning working environment by ordering office supplies, answering phones, organizing office space, and assisting with our office relocation.
• Book executive meetings and prepare travel arrangements.
• Work with our HR personnel and recruitment network to plan and execute recruitment events to attract high quality candidates.
• Help shape our office culture by organizing employee engagement events and ensuring our team has what they need to be happy, productive, and successful.
• Implement and maintain office administrative systems and event databases for marketing and developer community events.
• Manage general office budgets.
• Minimum of three years administrative experience, facilities management experience an asset.
• Must be able to effectively work independently and be highly self-directed.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• A proven track record of running an office smoothly.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Highly organized with exceptional interpersonal skills.
• A passion for employee engagement and creating a fun work environment.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a permanent full time position with benefits. Compensation dependent on experience.
Step 1: Ask yourself if you can absolutely love this job!
Step 2: Submit your résumé via email to email@example.com and state the position title as “TITLE (#NUMBER)”. Please provide a single-page cover letter that describes a successfully executed project, representative of the skill you bring to Bionym as well as why you believe you are a good fit with the company.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 23, 2014 10:59 PM PDT
- Bionym Inc.
Bionym develops the Nymi, a wristband that authenticates the wearer using unique characteristics of his/her cardiac signal (ECG). The Nymi is the first product to offer identity, proximity and motion information all in one wearable electronic device! more