Working at Payfirma
If you have chosen a career in sales, love to hustle and want to be challenged every day and work along side a dynamic team, then Payfirma may be the place for you.
In addition, Payfirma supports a healthy lifestyle and culturally diverse environment. Located in the heart of Vancouver’s lively financial district, Payfirma is walking distance from beaches, shops, restaurants, and public transit. With access to an extensive Harvard approved library, catered lunch and learns, mentorship training, and an education fund, we encourage a fast-growing, highly dynamic career. We strongly believe in internal growth, and by allowing our Payfirmites to be promoted within, we encourage lifelong learning.
Enjoy a rewarding and challenging startup environment filled with fun perks!
Payfirma is building a world-class sales team that drives new business and market effectiveness through inbound and outbound initiatives. As a Payment Advisor, your primary responsibility will be to work with our inbound leads (future awesome customers) and consultatively guide them through the decision making process as they look to adopt Payfirma’s industry leading solutions.
- Consultatively guide prospects through the decision making process
- Maintain conversion rate standards as specified by management
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field and networking activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Record activities in Salesforce CRM
- Prepare presentations, proposals a for prospects
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product and industry knowledge
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events
- Attain monthly quotas set by VP Sales and/or sales management team
Skills and Expertise
- 5 + years in a sales role
- Technically savvy
- Business Degree/diploma or equivalent
- Must be a team player with a great attitude
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable presenting Payfirma's solutions via webinar
- Direct business sales experience with success in closing sales
- Ability to produce results with minimum supervision, in a fast paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and create links between business direction and specific solution
Nice to haves
- Fluency with Salesforce.com
- Bi-lingual (French/English)
- Software, eCommerce, or payments experience a plus
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a competitive base salary with an attractive variable component. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a stock option plan that ensures you succeed when we succeed.
- Date Posted:
- May 4, 2015 11:23 AM PDT
- Payfirma Corporation
- Payfirma Corporation
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Payfirma helps you accept credit card payments online, in your store, and on your mobile device. Our cloud platform processes your payments and puts all your transaction data in one place. With you data in one place, you can use your numbers to make smarter business decisions about your customers, products, and employees. more