We offer competitive salary compensation, employee stock option plans, and flexible work options. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup.
- Experience in working with a team across different time zones
- 5+ years experience planning, designing and building web applications
- Ability to work with both SVN and GIT
- Experience in mobile app development using PhoneGap
- Understanding of RESTful API and its integrations
- Strong testing knowledge on different browsers, OS and devices
- Ability in setting up and understanding tasks automation with GRUNT
- Freelance status (preferred, not required)
- Experience with any of the following subjects is a plus:
- PHP (OOP), Gruntjs, CoffeeScript, iOS, Android, CSS (SCSS/LESS).
ShareDesk is the largest platform for flexible workplaces with a network of over 1,800+ locations spread across 70 countries. ShareDesk provides a platform for mobile professionals to discover and book serviced offices and meeting spaces around the world.
We are now offering tailored workplace mobility solutions for enterprise companies. Employees get seamless access to ShareDesk’s global network and helps companies easily manage a flexible workplace strategy.
Please submit the following:
- Portfolio (or website) highlighting your front-end skills, noting which part of each project you were responsible for and of which you’re most proud
- Your GIT, BitBucket, Youtube, Twitter and other accounts where you post your creations
- This is a full-time position for candidates in Vancouver, or Toronto.
- Date Posted:
- Feb 18, 2014 10:37 PM PST
ShareDesk is an online marketplace for shared workspaces. We provide a platform that allows mobile workers, teams, and startups to discover shared workspaces and book them under flexible terms. Whether you are traveling on business and need a conference room for a few hours to meet with clients in London, or a startup looking for a shared office space in San Francisco for a few months‐ you can use our platform... more