Are you looking for innovation and creativity? Do you want to be recognized for your contributions? Is it important for you to be a part of a dynamic, fast paced, successful and stable company?
RevenueWire is a global e-commerce platform for companies looking to sell digital products online. Combined with world-leading services like AffiliateWire, we optimize every phase of the transaction lifecycle to empower companies to grow their business.
Our flexible RevenueWire Commerce platform supports one-time sales and recurring payments in over 120 countries with 33 currencies in 24 languages. Our dedicated and experienced team actively connects our clients with more ways to make money whether it’s boosting sales, optimizing subscriptions or offering up-sells and cross-sells.
The successful candidate will contribute to the design, development and engineering of the technology infrastructure and application for the RevenueWire platform. In addition to utilizing solid software engineering principles in the evaluation of complex software architectural decisions, the Platform Developer will also be a solid team player with a passion to participate in mentoring and building the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Works with the guidance of the Director in the design, development and testing of software components in accordance with the established software development process
• Provides leadership and technical mentorship to team members
• Work within formal design methodologies and development process, participating in process initiatives
• Proven analytical ability to create / modify application code to support new functionality
• Proven ability to execute project deliverables within effort and elapsed time estimates
• Works with QA, project management, on occasion product mgmt, etc. as required to complete projects
• Troubleshoot implementations of technology and programs
• Investigative and on-call work as required
• Documentation of current and future configurations, process, techniques and procedures
• Understanding and experience working in start-up company an asset.
• Involvement in bi-monthly releases and associated testing and monitoring
• Minimum of 4 years experience in a Senior capacity and holds a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
• Expert level familiarity with PHP. Familiarity with bash scripting
• Expert level familiarity with MySQL and relational databases
• Expert knowledge and experience with LAMP infrastructures
• Good familiarity with MVC framework highly desirable
• Familiarity with service-oriented architecture an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and comprehend new technologies
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build relationships.
• Work effectively within a team environment.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with invested growth opportunity. If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be part of a fast growing ecommerce company where you determine your future, we want to hear from you.
To submit your resume and application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position title in the Subject Line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. RevenueWire Inc. strongly supports equality in employment.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 30, 2015 1:08 PM PST
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
RevenueWire is a global e-commerce platform for companies looking to sell digital products online. Combined with world-leading services like AffiliateWire, we optimize every phase of the transaction lifecycle to empower companies to grow their business. Our flexible RevenueWire Commerce platform supports one-time sales and recurring payments in over 120 countries with 33 currencies in 24... more