Plentyoffish is on the hunt for an entrepreneurial-minded product manager to join our growing team. At POF we build mobile and web platforms which are used by millions of people every day. As Product Manager you will directly influence products of enormous scale.
Our ideal candidate has a strong sense of business acumen and an in-depth technical understanding of how web and mobile software works. You are a passionate leader and know how to motivate all product stakeholders including engineering, design, and research teams.
So, what will you do?
• Work with Development, Design and Marketing to develop and launch products – this will involve collecting business requirements, conducting market research, and working with the product team to design new features for our web and mobile products
• Anticipate and react to new technology and user demand
• Identify opportunities or flaws and make recommendations for changes, new features, and products
• Monitor key benchmarks, analytics, test results and ROI and present in a meaningful way to management and stakeholders
• Work with our product team to plan Sprints and develop a product roadmap
• Develop thorough understanding of our customer, product, competition, and market
• Populate product backlogs with clear and concise User Stories and Epics
What does our ideal candidate look like?
• 3+ years of direct product management experience in a high tech environment. You have shipped multiple products in the past!
• Experience working with a variety of web and mobile technologies
• Ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
• Proven ability to execute, deliver, and report on the product roadmap
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Excellent time management, organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
• Post-secondary degree in computer science, engineering, business and or equivalent work experience
• Experience in subscription-based industry
• Familiarity with agile methodologies, scrum, kanban
• Understanding of how large scale web and mobile applications work technologically
Please apply via: http://plentyoffish.theresumator.com/apply/xDLInE/Product-Manager.html?source=techvibes
- Date Posted:
- Apr 15, 2015 4:44 PM PDT
- PlentyOfFish (POF.com)
- PlentyOfFish (POF.com)
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
PlentyOfFish is the world’s largest online dating site, with over 80 million registered users. Beginning as a small start-up out of CEO and founder Markus Frind’s apartment in 2003, it soon revolutionized the online dating industry as the first free site. Since its inception, PlentyOfFish has offered the first and most advanced matching system in the industry and a series of personalized... more