Working At Payfirma
Are you passionate about seeing projects through from research to delivery? Do you have the creative and critical thinking skills bring those projects to life?
Payfirma supports a healthy lifestyle and culturally diverse environment. Located in the heart of Vancouver’s lively financial district, Payfirma is walking distance from beaches, shops, restaurants, and public transit. With access to an extensive Harvard approved library, catered lunch and learns, mentorship training, and an education fund, we encourage a fast-growing, highly dynamic career. We strongly believe in internal growth, and by allowing our Payfirmites to be promoted within, we encourage lifelong learning.
Enjoy a rewarding and challenging startup environment filled with fun perks!
We are looking to fill multiple roles of Product Manager, we’re after experienced people who are passionate about building products that customers love. In this role, you will be a part of a dynamic and fast paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Identify and understand the customer experience and needs then develop products to fill the gaps, gain market share, and drive growth
- Create buy-in for both internal and external partners that will help direct the product vision
- Develop pricing and positioning strategies for the projects your develop
- Translate project strategies into detailed requirements and prototypes that flush out scope, priorities, and customer impact
- Work with engineering teams closely to ensure a quick-to-market delivery with optimal resources
- Work with the marketing and public relations teams to drive product launches, and evaluate promotional plans as well as their accuracy to the product
- Be a product evangelist and act as the go-to source of awareness and understanding
- Contact and visit customer to solicit their feedback on their Payfirma and product experiences
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of proven experience in product management, with a strong track record of all aspects of a product’s lifecycle
- Able to develop product and marketing strategies, communicating those recommendations directly to executive management
- Your technical background isn’t just solid, but filled with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Be a problem solver willing to roll up your sleeves and work to resolve the situation as best possible
- We prefer any applicants with a MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- You consider yourself to be great at communicating, both written and verbal
- Familiar with a matrix-style organization, working effectively with cross-functional teams
Nice To Haves
- A background in Mobile research, development, and implementation
- Familiarity or experience with PCI standards and compliance, as well as implementation
- Ability to assess and understand integrations from small/local business uses, all the way to large scale enterprises
- Experience with face-to-face customer research and investigation
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a competitive base salary, potential commissions and annual bonuses. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a healthy stock option plan that ensures you succeed when we succeed.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 24, 2015 2:27 PM PDT
- Payfirma Corporation
- Payfirma Corporation
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Payfirma helps you accept credit card payments online, in your store, and on your mobile device. Our cloud platform processes your payments and puts all your transaction data in one place. With you data in one place, you can use your numbers to make smarter business decisions about your customers, products, and employees. more