With nearly 10,000 events in 40 countries and over 7 million attendees experiencing events around the world using EventMobi technologies, we have revolutionized the live event industry in less than 5 years with our mobile event app platform. But we are not done yet, as we continue to innovate, introduce new mobile, web & desktop products and move to new markets we need your help to work within our cross-functional product teams (Product Manager, Designer + 2-5 developers) to push out the best event technology software possible.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to help coordinate & execute on releasing a multitude of new products! This is a very fast-paced role, and we need energetic, social, detail-oriented individuals, with excellent communication and project management skills, looking for an opportunity to contribute at early stages to a wide range of products and execute on their growth.
Who/What is EventMobi:
Want to quickly figure out what EventMobi is all about? Then watch this fun 3min video here: http://www.eventmobi.com/careers/#video
Wondering how our technology is affecting the world and the meeting industry in general? Well here is an awesome infographic that summarizes what we have achieved this past year and why we are super excited for 2016: http://www.eventmobi.com/about/company/2015/
- Customer Understanding (interviews, surveys, research, you know what our customers want)
- Product Analysis (ideation, analytics, user journey & goals, competitive analysis to build product market understanding)
- Project Management (Gather requirements, write specifications, plan and execute agile sprints, develop long & short term roadmaps)
- User Experience (be able to direct ideation into implementation with help from our design team)
- Release Management (documentation, testing, localization, internal company product training)
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in software Product Management - - SaaS products considered an asset
- Data driven and can make decisions based on experiments and data from multitude of sources
- Have a strong understanding of the software development life cycle and how to ship software products
- Strong communication, leadership, motivation skills in building a vision, roadmap and detail level execution plans for your team
- Understand Lean Startup principles, read Rands in Repose, 37Signals books, Steven Blank or other similar material
What you’ll get at EventMobi:
We were recently named the 2015 Canadian Startup Employer of the Year!
We offer an experience of a life-time working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
A great office at Bloor and Church with beautiful views of downtown and steps away from Yorkville.
Competitive salary, subsidized health care plans with dental, vision, drug coverage, and lots of perks. From attending conferences to incentive trips.
Large training budget to attend a conference of their choice, with travel, all paid for
Free breakfast every morning, subsidized lunch program 3x a week.
The ability to try new things, fail and learn, and be as creative you can be. We do not understand limits!
- Date Posted:
- Feb 9, 2016 9:07 AM PST
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
EventMobi is the most popular event app platform for conferences and tradeshows worldwide. Create an app for your event in minutes, enhance attendee experience and increase sponsorship opportunities with an event app that works across all devices and even works without an internet connection. Comprehensive and cost-effective for small and large events, EventMobi makes mobile event apps simple. more