Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
At EventMobi we develop technology to help events & conferences create and deliver the ultimate event experience through mobile apps, web and desktop based products. Clients like Motorola, Nestle, and Intel have used EventMobi to enhance the attendee experience at their events. We are growing our talented team, and are looking for a Product Manager work within our cross-functional product teams (Product Manager, Designer + 2-5 developers) to push out the best event technology software possible.
Want to quickly figure out what EventMobi is all about? Then watch this fun 3min video here:
Wondering how our technology is affecting the world and the meeting industry in general? Well here is an awesome infographic that summarizes what we have achieved this past and why we are super excited for 2015:
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to help coordinate & execute on releasing a multitude of products! This is a very fast-paced role, and we need energetic, social, detail-oriented individuals, with excellent communication and project management skills, looking for an opportunity to contribute at early stages to a wide range of products and execute on their growth. Your ideal background is either from design or engineering and you know how to get things done in a startup environment.
- Customer Understanding (interviews, surveys, research, you know what our customers want)
- Product Analysis (ideation, analytics, goals, A/B testing, conversion rates, you know where the strong / weak points of our product is)
- Project Management (Gather requirements, write specifications, plan agile sprints)
- User Experience (be able to direct ideation into implementation with help from our design team)
- Release Management (documentation, testing, localization)
- You are either a designer, developer or previously a founder.
- You’ve launched / helped roll out at least one large scale software project (link please!)
- Are data driven and can make decisions based on experiments and data from multiple sources
- Understand Lean Startup principles, read Rands in Repose, 37Signals books, Steven Blank or other similar material
What you’ll get at EventMobi:
- Competitive salary back with a great benefits package
- All expenses paid company & team retreats in exotic locations (Previously Iceland, Costa Rica)
- A small, extremely smart & open-minded team that is passionate about cutting edge mobile and web technologies
- A completely transparent, open, and collaborative environment
- Large training budget to attend a conference of their choice, with travel, all paid for
- Free breakfast every morning, subsidized lunch program 3x a week.
- Your choice of workstation (MacBook Air? Thunderbolt display? you name it)
- The ability to try new things, fail and learn, and be as creative you can be. We do not understand limits!
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
EventMobi is the most popular event app platform for conferences and tradeshows worldwide. Create an app for your event in minutes, enhance attendee experience and increase sponsorship opportunities with an event app that works across all devices and even works without an internet connection. Comprehensive and cost-effective for small and large events, EventMobi makes mobile event apps simple. more