Mobify is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our Product team, a group of talented designers & engineers working on our mobile web engagement platform. Specifically, you will be acting as the product owner for an engineering delivery team, continuously releasing new products & features that enable our customers to deliver amazing experiences for their web visitors.
- Create the vision for great web products & features
- Lead the team in decomposing your vision into agile increments that the team can execute on
- Define and prioritize requirements, manage the product roadmap
- Own usage metrics and customer feedback to determine the best course of action
- Work closely with customers, users, sales and marketing
- Make data-driven decisions to move the product ahead
- Have shipped at least one web-based product before (please send us the link!)
- Bring experience managing the entire product life-cycle and collaborating with an engineering team
- You love working with highly technical teams and have the respect of smart engineers
- Have experience with web UI and front-end web technology (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Are an entrepreneur at heart and a great communicator
- Have a technical background such as a BSc in Computer Science
- Read Rands in Repose religiously
- Passion for open source
- Active participant in the development community such as open source projects, development mailing lists, Hacker News, Twitter, Stack Overflow etc. Please tell us about your passions & opinions in the application!
Mobify is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based technology company building the next generation of adaptive web products. Our vision is to mobify the web - to make it amazing and accessible on every device. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.
- You want to tackle world-class technology problems and change the way the world uses the web
- You are equally passionate about the web and making it amazing and accessible on every device
- You love to work with really smart and interesting people
- We're based in beautiful Vancouver, Canada; passionate, self-funded and profitable
- Competitive salary, great benefits and yoga classes and kettlebell classes right at the office!