With over 5,000 clients in 20 countries and over 7 million attendees experiencing events around the world using EventMobi technologies, we have revolutionized the live event industry in less than 5 years with our mobile event app platform. But we are not done yet, as we continue to innovate, introduce new products and move to new markets we need your help to spread our story and message to our clients and bring new prospects into the light.
As EventMobi’s Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the successful market introduction and ongoing marketing support of the Applications extensions to the EventMobi platform.
Who/What is EventMobi?
EventMobi is changing the way event planners create, market and manage their events, as well as how attendees experience events using their smartphones and tablets for thousands of events, conferences and tradeshows around the world. Clients like Motorola, Ralph Lauren, Nestle, Intel and Canadian Heart & Stroke Foundation have used EventMobi to enhance the attendee experience at their events.
Want to quickly figure out what EventMobi is all about? Then watch this fun 3min video here: http://www.eventmobi.com/careers/#video
Wondering how our technology is affecting the world and the meeting industry in general? Well here is an awesome infographic that summarizes what we have achieved this past and why we are super excited for 2016: http://www.eventmobi.com/about/company/2015/
Here's what our new Product Marketing Manager will do:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Working with a cross-functional team, define the marketing strategy, marketing timeline and level of marketing effort associated with new Application product introduction(s)
- Develop product positioning and messaging that helps establish the value of specific applications extensions (selling services as a product) to EventMobi’s platform in the market and differentiate it against the competition
- Develop formal launch plan, including synchronizing all planning inputs from the Marketing team
- Launch execution, working closely with other members of the marketing team
- Drive the creation of application-specific marketing collateral, including: web content and white papers
- Working with marketing, ensure that appropriate application themes are communicated to the market and clients
- Partner with sales to lead sales training on new applications, including regular updates on application enhancements. Ensure client and market facing teams, including sales and customer/partner success, are sufficiently prepared to effectively communicate the value proposition of newly introduced applications.
- In conjunction with product managers, act as a key subject matter expert supporting complex sales inquiries and customer-facing product education and roadmap updates.
- Monitor reporting on the success of launch activities, and make recommendations on how to improve launch performance.
- Ability to understand and interpret technologies to develop and communicate propositions and marketing messages
- Excellent leadership capabilities and a track record of overseeing successful B2B product launches
- A self-starter who possess excellent organizational, project tracking and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and work under tight deadlines when necessary
- Quick learner who can take initiative and assume accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, natural leader who can influence cross-functional teams
- Bachelors Degree; advanced degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience desirable
- 7-10 years in Product Marketing and/or Product Management, with at least 3 years of technical marketing experience
- Prior experience in a sales as a software (SaaS) experience is a strong asset
- Prior experience in event technology software is considered an asset
Experience with Product Management and/or Product Marketing principles and practices such as Practical Product Management or Pragmatic Marketing
What you will get from EventMobi
We were recently named the 2015 Techvibes Employer of the Year!
- We offer an experience of a life-time working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- A great office at Bloor and Church with beautiful views of downtown and steps away from Yorkville.
- Competitive salary, subsidized health care plans with dental, vision, drug coverage, and lots of perks. From attending conferences to incentive trips.
At EventMobi we get a kick out of creating amazing experiences for all of our clients and ensuring maximum ROI for their organization from their use of our products. Everyone from our CEO to our developers is focused on the success of our customers at EventMobi. EventMobi is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise and grow as a professional in your field.
If this sounds like just the role you've been hoping for, upload your resume and tell us more about yourself here!
- Date Posted:
- Feb 2, 2016 5:25 PM PST
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
EventMobi is the most popular event app platform for conferences and tradeshows worldwide. Create an app for your event in minutes, enhance attendee experience and increase sponsorship opportunities with an event app that works across all devices and even works without an internet connection. Comprehensive and cost-effective for small and large events, EventMobi makes mobile event apps simple. more