We’re looking for an exceptional Product Marketer who is passionate about technology and marketing, loves to build value-based messaging, and thrives on developing unique marketing strategies that fuel the growth of the business.
Vidyard is a fast-growing software company that helps businesses generate more revenue through the strategic use of online video and video analytics. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for Vidyard’s positioning and messaging as well as shaping our overall marketing strategy for key audience segments.
As an expert on Vidyard and the Video Marketing category, you’ll understand the competitive landscape, define and communicate unique value propositions, surface amazing customer stories and develop integrated marketing plans that help us attract and convert new customers. At Vidyard, you’ll have the unique opportunity to help define a new market category and build a global brand from an early stage.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will:
• Develop core messaging, positioning, buyer personas and value propositions
• Develop integrated marketing plans for key segments and work closely with the Content Marketing, Communications, PR and Demand Gen teams to execute
• Coordinate new product introductions and launch plans
• Perform competitive and marketing intelligence research
• Plan and manage event sponsorships as well as Vidyard’s customer events
• Develop our customer reference program and work closely with key customers to surface compelling case studies and testimonials
• Create and manage resources for internal Sales Enablement
• Become a thought leader and public speaker on video marketing, content marketing and demand generation strategies
To be an effective team member, you will:
• Have 5+ years of software marketing experience with at least 3 years in product marketing or a related role
• Have a University degree from a business, marketing or technology discipline
• Thrive on building customer-centric messaging, positioning and integrated marketing plans
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Display flexibility, resourcefulness and strong organizational skills to help us prioritize and deliver on the most impactful programs
• Thrive on making a significant difference in a high-velocity startup environment
You will be a successful Vidyardian if you share our passion and are looking for the following:
Growth: working alongside highly skilled individuals, you have the opportunity to make the position your own by generating and managing your own projects and watching your deliverables make a significant impact
Awesome Co-Workers: 5/5 Vidyardians agree our people are amazing
Flexibility: set your own work schedule around our core hours of 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Fun: Nerf guns, foosball, mini-putt, TF2 nights, go-karts and the list goes on...
Consumables: free daily-catered lunches, snacks and all the tea, coffee, hot chocolate and pop you could desire
Money: competitive pay and benefits
Vidyard is the world's leading video marketing platform and we're passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens, as we build the category, push our service to new levels and support our awesome customers.
To apply, you will:
• Include your cover letter and resume
• Include any links to your blog, twitter, etc. where we can learn more about your thoughts on technology
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vidyard. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Manager.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 21, 2015 8:11 PM PDT
- Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we are passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens as we build the category, push our service to new levels and win over and support our awesome customers. If you are a high performer who enjoys being part of something big then we’d love to have... more