Marketing a product to a market full of marketers — how hard can that be? As a Product Marketing Manager at Unbounce, you'll help us ensure new products and features are launched with maximum impact on our business and our awesome customers. As part of our Product team, you'll work closely with Product Management to craft the messaging and positioning of upcoming features along with defining customer segments that enable both our Marketing and Customer Success teams to drive the most engaging and on-point campaigns possible for every release.
This position is open to candidates in Vancouver.
A Little Bit About You:
- You're an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you're great at working with cross-functional teams.
- You have an extreme attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits.
- You have outstanding project management skills and are extremely self-directed.
- You've spent 5+ years in a product marketing role for a SaaS business and you have a bachelor's degree in business or marketing.
- You are a delight to work with and you share our values of empowerment, transparency, courage, humility and generosity.
- You'll work closely with Product Management to develop feature briefs that drive go-to-market strategies for both Marketing and Customer Success. Your briefs will clearly communicate who these features are for, why they should care, and how best to position them.
- Beyond briefs, you'll develop collateral, demos, and other tools to enable our Customer Success team to help customers adopt new features and products.
- You'll work with strategists in both Marketing and Customer Success to manage the cross-functional implementation of the release plan, and will measure and report on the results.
- You will be an expert on not only our customers, but the customers we don't have yet - what makes them tick and how they make their buying decisions. You'll play a major role in keeping our Marketing and Product teams aligned.
- You'll know our competition inside and out, and will be the go-to expert on what sets us apart. You'll track their growth, monitor their releases, and will continually educate the company on where we all sit in the ecosystem.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 20, 2015 5:51 PM PDT
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Create, Publish and Optimize Landing Pages without IT. Unbounce is the fastest and most powerful DIY landing page platform, designed with one thing in mind: Conversion. A simpler and more streamlined workflow so your marketing team can focus on creating, publishing and measuring your campaigns without the usual bottleneck associated with working with IT or developers. more