Advisor Websites is a fast growing software company recognized as the top 5 best workplace in BC.
We are looking for a proven and experienced Product Marketing Manager to drive the positioning and marketing strategyfor our product, and help us take Advisor Websites to the next level.
You need to be a strategic thinker and gifted storyteller who is as comfortable with product teams as he or she is with customers. Candidates must be exceptional at developing product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market programs. We seek those with a hands-on, entrepreneurial mentality.
- Work closely with our Product team to review market trends and translate them into business value propositions and new product innovations. Basically, informing product roadmap decisions with market analysis and customer data.
- Create and execute the go-to-market plans for both monthly product updates and major product launches. This includes developing product positioning, creating value propositions, crafting engaging campaigns...
- Partner with our Sales and Customer Success teams to create and execute a sales enablement strategy for upselling existing customers, and win new ones.
- Arm Sales with the knowledge to turn prospects into customers through materials that include product collateral, competitive talking points, product training materials and demo videos.
- Work closely with Marketing team members to craft product positioning and messaging, oversee delivery of marketing campaign copy, define and deploy A/B tests (website, ad copy, landing pages).
- Develop and reinforce the Advisor Websites brand, get us lots of press/media coverage, nurture customer relationships and produce stories, case studies, and references.
- Develop a strategic new market expansion strategy, plan growth roadmaps months in advance and work with our executive team to ensure our growth strategy is sound.
- Mentor a growing marketing team and be seen as an external thought leader in the financial services tech space
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in product marketing, or brand management in a SaaS environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business [Masters is a plus]
- Exceptionally strong verbal, writing, storytelling and presentation skills
- Desire to work for a fun, fast-paced start-up on an amazing growth trajectory
- Love collaborating with others to come up with creative, unique and impactful programs
- Lots of energy, passion, and enthusiasm
- Experience with Optimizely
- Opportunity to be a part of a Top 5 Company to work for in Vancouver
- Free beer on tap every Wednesdays and Fridays
- Competitive salary and profit sharing plan
- 2 weeks vacation + 4 personal days
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
About us: Advisor Websites has been a player in the financial services industry since 2002, building crisp, professional, and compliant websites exclusively for members of the financial services industry all across North America through a SaaS business model. We offer an amazing culture and work environment for those who seek to learn, grow and are top achievers.
- Date Posted:
- May 9, 2016 10:42 AM PDT
- Advisor Websites
- Advisor Websites
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Advisor Websites™ is a global leader in website software for the financial and insurance industries. Our award-winning web-based platform is used by professionals including Financial Advisors, Registered Investment Advisors (RIA), Certified Financial Planners (CFP), Insurance Agents and Brokers to create and manage compliant and user-friendly websites. more