What We’re All About
Every Uberflipper is laser-focused on creating the best possible product and experience for our customers. We’ve gotten to where we are by working hard and as a result, have an amazing culture, great people and a some fun perks that make it all worthwhile.
What Uberflip Does
We’re marketing to marketers! Through our content marketing platform, our goal is to empower marketers to create amazing content experiences while providing the tools and insight they need to boost engagement, accelerate lead generation, fuel marketing automation and ultimately drive growth.
Who We’re Looking For In A Nutshell
- You have 3+ years experience marketing in a B2B environment that includes both a marketing and sales team.
- You understand the marketing technology landscape and will be able to articulate the benefits of our product from the customer, partner and analyst/media perspectives.
- You understand where our product fits within our competitive landscape.
- You love to talk to customers in order to understand their challenges, their successes, and their feedback.
- You can craft compelling product positioning to differentiate Uberflip.
- "Good enough” is not an option - you’re always striving for better.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and work well in cross-functional teams.
- You’re energetic and have highly effective presentation skills.
- You hustle. When you see an opportunity, you’ll find a way to make it work.
- Understand the Uberflip model, customer, market and broader audience.
- Identify high performing customers and showcase their use of the Uberflip platform via case studies, webinars etc.
- Deliver product demonstrations, lead webinars and attend trade shows
- Provide our Sales teams the content, knowledge and tools they need to be successful
- Conduct competitive analysis and highlight differentiation strategies
- Develop and execute product/feature launch strategies across cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Account Management, Sales)
- Communicate new features and product updates to our internal teams and our customers.
- Define and deliver sales enablement tools such as demos, presentations, collateral, process documentation etc.
- Deliver sales training to help our team better articulate the value of our product.
- Work with Uberflip integration and other partners to communicate the value of Uberflip’s offering to their audience.
- Help align and adjust our product positioning as our company and customer evolve.
What You'll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun :)
Culture is a big part of finding the right Uberflip'rs. We hire for H.U.S.T.L.E. - you can explore what this means and our core values in our Culture Hub @ https://culture.uberflip.com
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Flip content into customers with Uberflip. Uberflip aggregates content into an immersive, tailored experience that is designed to increase key engagement metrics and generates more leads. By creating an Uberflip content Hub, you can include blog articles, social media, videos, eBooks and more into a beautiful and responsive interface with strategically placed, dynamic CTAs - no IT required.... more