Toronto, ON, Canada
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for BlueCat’s core DNS, DHCP and IPAM products. You understand the need to spend time in the market to understand problems, and help find innovative solutions. You will be the expert not only on our products, but also on our buyers, how they buy, and our competitive positioning and you will transfer that knowledge to the Sales organization.
You are a natural collaborator and thrive on working across organizations to achieve results. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. The ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Develop product positioning and messaging to differentiate BlueCat’s products in the market
- Work with Product Management to develop market requirements by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Plan the marketing launch of new products and releases
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the tools that support the buying process
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Be the expert on your competition and how to win against them
- Working with the Marketing and Sales team develop strategies for programs to drive demand
Skills and Experiences Required:
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience working in the network technology space
- Very strong written communication & presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to collaborate and deliver projects involving multiple departments
- Willing to travel 25-40%
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business or Marketing, or equivalent
Working at BlueCat allows you to challenge yourself every day. Our culture advocates innovation, continuous learning and work/life balance. Feed your passion, be bold, get inspired and grow with us!
- Date Posted:
- Nov 17, 2015 12:28 PM PST
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At BlueCat, we believe the explosive growth of connected systems requires a new approach to network and device management. We are committed to delivering advanced IPAM solutions through fearless product innovation, and we always go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations, providing smarter ways to connect mobile devices, applications, virtual environments and clouds. Speaking of our... more