We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Toronto based Marketing Team. The ideal candidate for the role of product marketing manager is, above all, a great writer and communicator. Your speciality is taking complex technology ideas and translating them into simple and compelling messages, documents and tools.
What you’ll do:
- Write marketing collateral: datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, etc.
- Enable the sales force by developing tools and providing training
- Be the internal marketing expert on the product line and competitors
- Plan and manage product launch activities
- Contribute to the campaign planning process to provide a product perspective
- 6+ years as a as a product marketer
- Experience working in start-up and growth stage technology companies
- Extremely strong written communication skills
- Highly effective presentation skills
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical and business buyers
- Date Posted:
- Jul 24, 2015 10:53 AM PDT
- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
At Exinda, our mission is to help enterprises, educators and service providers effortlessly exceed their WAN service level agreements (SLAs). We do this through an innovative approach called WAN Orchestration and our award winning product, Exinda Network Orchestrator. Our unique solution is designed to coordinate all users, apps, devices, and activities across all your network locations. more