Reporting to the the VP Product Management, the product marketing manager provides product line support, operational readiness and on-going sales support. This position requires close interaction with Marketing Communications and sales management. Strong communication skills are a must. Key duties include converting technical positioning into key market messages and launching the products into market.
• Messaging – develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Aimetis products in the market
• Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
• Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Market intelligence – be the expert on the buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition
• Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
• Thought leadership – deliver thought-leading content via events, blogs, white papers, and other outlets
• 2+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role
• Bachelor degree in business, marketing or computer science / engineering degree
• Very strong written communication skills
• Willing to travel 25%
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Aimetis thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
No new agencies please.
Applications may be submitted in Word or PDF format, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted:
- May 1, 2014 5:53 PM PDT
- Aimetis Corp
- Aimetis Corp
- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Aimetis Corp. is a Waterloo, Canada-based software company offering integrated intelligent video management solutions for security surveillance and business intelligence applications. Founded in 2003, the company is a global leader in intelligent video technology and is propelling the adoption of video analytics as an integral component of video management solutions. more