To apply for this position, in confidence, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Product Marketing Manager, you have a proven ability in the marketing of technology products and are able to articulate the inherent value in a manner that is relatable to customers and prospects alike. You are analytical, creative, detail oriented, and an excellent communicator both verbally and written. A core focus of this role will be your ability to write effective and compelling product content that aligns with the Telmetrics brand and messaging.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for bringing to market Telmetrics’ call analytics solution offerings; including the development of launch plans, product positioning and messaging, pricing, thought leadership and product content, and sales readiness programs to ensure offerings are launched and marketed successfully.
• Define go-to-market strategies for product and feature launches; drive articulation of feature positioning and audience benefits for internal communication purposes, and in partnership with Marcom for external storytelling
• Partner with Product Management and Marcom to develop product launch plans, including: demand generation, pricing, promotions, sales strategy and target audiences
• Conduct competitive and industry analysis, along with market research to develop competitive positioning and communicate the value of Telmetrics solutions.
• Develop product briefs and value-based messaging for target audiences and verticals
• Collaborate with Marcom and Sales to translate product capabilities into effective solution stories and content including web copy, blog postings, whitepapers, pitch decks, collateral and case studies.
• Partner with Marcom to identify lead generation opportunities, and develop campaigns to drive product adoption.
• Develop sales support and internal product training content. Educate the Sales team on new and updated products to ensure they understand the market, solution and differentiators.
• Work with product management on formulating product pricing
Required skills & experience
• 4 years minimum product marketing experience
• A university degree or diploma in marketing or equivalent experience
• Experience as a product/technology writer (samples of writing may be requested)
• Knowledge of the digital ad industry is an asset
• Demonstrated aptitude for all things digital
• Excellent communication and storytelling skills
• Able to thrive under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
• Able to work well within a team and independently
• Canadian Citizenship or permanent residency
Posting Date: April 15, 2016
Closing Date: April 30, 2016
Salary: submit salary expectations with application
To qualify for this position, your resume must reflect sufficient experience and/or education, to perform the duties for which you are applying. Your resume is a key in evaluating your experience as it relates to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your work experience.
Telmetrics is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005; Telmetrics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform the Telmetrics’ Human Resources department of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 15, 2016 10:41 AM PDT
- Telmetrics Inc
- Telmetrics Inc
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Telmetrics is a leading call analytics and attribution technology company that powers digital marketers’ use of calls as an advertising performance metric. Telmetrics’ call attribution solutions, which are available in North America and across Europe, enable marketers to measure consumer phone response to ads via trackable phone numbers, revealing the offline lead generation and ROI of direct... more