Looking for a creative outlet for your IT skills? Interested in generating results that exceed expectations – yours, ours, the clients? Looking for challenging IT projects? High caliber teams? Time for work, time for fun, family and friends! Do you enjoy working independently as well as part of a team? Interested in feeling what empowerment really feels like? Just ask our staff who attended an impromptu Bar B Que last Friday afternoon!
At Bayleaf, we are working towards finding that balance that we all need to work hard and play hard. Help us with our search to create a fun, productive and enjoyable work environment. We value our people, their input to our projects and our company! We are looking for flexible, adaptable high caliber staff who are in their comfort zone juggling 5,6,7 or more balls in the air at the same time. Sound like fun? At Bayleaf, that’s what you’ll find.
Bayleaf is a full service IT firm that believes in creating long standing relationships with its clients; it's the source of our success and longevity. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Project Coordinator.
Working under the general direction of our Senior Project Managers and Business Analysts, the successful candidate will:
- be responsible for the on time/on budget delivery of assigned projects and provide ongoing support as needed.
- work with clients to create detailed project plans, assign work to internal resources and maintain project documentation
- proactively communicate status to clients, internal teams and other key stakeholders as needed and to manage expectations.
- be responsible for overall project quality and client satisfaction including team efficiency, on time/on budget performance and verifying deliverables.
- participate in client meetings to obtain and communicate information as necessary.
- work to ensure project expectations are being met and that the client's experience with our company supports our goal of building overall long-term relationships with our clients.
- exceptional communications skills, both oral and written.
- strong leadership qualities including self-motivation, resilience, positive attitude and thriving as a team player.
- a consultative approach to interviewing, analysis, idea generation and problem solving.
- the ability to multi-task and must have a strong attention to detail.
- 4 year relevant degree (Business, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science).
- 2 or more years of Project Management Experience managing web and software development projects, certification preferred.
- solid understanding of Web and / or Desktop Software design, development and documentation processes and tools.
How to Apply:
Please email a PDF resume, references and salary expectations to email@example.com. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 18, 2015 7:26 AM PDT
- Bayleaf Software Inc.