Mobify is growing and we're seeking a Project Manager for our Customer Services team, a group of young and ambitious individuals responsible for the development and roll-out of the Mobify platform for our premium clients.
As the Project Manager at Mobify, you will bring your diverse experience in project management and relationship management to deliver amazing results for our customers. This is an intermediate to senior level position and ideal for someone who is passionate about mobile technology and wants to make a real impact.
- Be the main point of contact for our clients and own the successful completion of mobile and tablet web projects powered by the Mobify platform
- Manage resources to deliver multiple projects on budget and schedule
- Work closely with the engineering, design, quality assurance and management teams to ensure projects are completed to the highest quality
- Work with global brands to develop lasting mobile strategies
- Have at least 3 years experience in a client-facing project management role ideally with an agency or consulting company
- Have experience working with off-shore or non-local production teams
- Are meticulous and highly organized (you love to track everything)
- Are an excellent communicator and know how to satisfy customers
- Possess a degree in a technical field or equivalent education and experience
- Active on Dribbble, blogs, Twitter or Hacker News
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Passions outside of technology
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is the mobile shopping platform of choice for leading global retailers. We power shopping around the world through web, apps and brick and mortar stores.
Mobify's platform empowers marketers and developers at companies like Ann Taylor, Crocs, ideeli, Leading Hotels of the World, British Telecom and Beyond the Rack to deliver exceptional mobile shopping experiences that improve customer experience, and grow revenue.
[Department: Customer Success Team]
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada