Mobify is growing and we're seeking a Project Manager for our Customer Services team, a group of young and ambitious individuals responsible for the development and roll-out of the Mobify platform for our premium clients.
As the Project Manager at Mobify, you will bring your diverse experience in project management and relationship management to deliver amazing results for our customers. This is an intermediate to senior level position and ideal for someone who is passionate about mobile technology and wants to make a real impact.
- Be the main point of contact for our clients and own the successful completion of mobile and tablet web projects powered by the Mobify platform
- Manage resources to deliver multiple projects on budget and schedule
- Work closely with the engineering, design, quality assurance and management teams to ensure projects are completed to the highest quality
- Work with global brands to develop lasting mobile strategies
- Have at least 3 years experience in a client-facing project management role ideally with an agency or consulting company
- Have experience working with off-shore or non-local production teams
- Are meticulous and highly organized (you love to track everything)
- Are an excellent communicator and know how to satisfy customers
- Possess a degree in a technical field or equivalent education and experience
- Active on Dribbble, blogs, Twitter or Hacker News
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Passions outside of technology
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is the mobile commerce platform of choice for leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.