Radware Canada, formerly Strangeloop Networks, is seeking a QA Analyst to join our QA/Development Team. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent Computer Science graduate or junior level QA person to join a growing organization with lots of room for learning and professional growth.
• Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited institution.
• Familiarity with software development cycle and testing methodologies.
• Understanding of how to interpret and analyze performance results.
• Good understanding of web technologies; HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS, Cookies, Browsers etc.
• Strong understanding of the Linux operating system: from kernel to file system, from processes to sockets, from package maintenance to general Unix commands.
• Knowledge of load balancing/proxies, IP networking/troubleshooting.
• Ability to read packet capture files to diagnose problems.
• Gather, analyze and interpret performance results.
• Create test plans, test cases, and performance reports; log problem reports and track progress.
• Execute tests at all phases of the release cycle including functional testing, load testing, automated regression testing, etc.
• Willingness to learn and apply new concepts in a dynamic work environment.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
• The ability to maintain a flexible working approach while achieving deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Respect for the importance of confidentiality.
If your background matches our requirements and you are excited to join the “Best Company to Work For in BC”, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, clearly outlining your experience in the areas mentioned above as well your salary expectations. Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Dec 18, 2013 12:11 AM PST
- Radware Canada