Vancouver, BC V5M 4X6 CA (Primary)
At ClearlyContacts.ca we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be the best.
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our team’s continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Now is your chance to join our team. ClearlyContacts.ca is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our Information Technology team as a QA Analyst.
As a QA Analyst you will own the development, implementation and facilitation of quality management procedures for new and existing enterprise systems.
Key Responsibilities of a QA Analyst:
- Work with developers and existing QA resources to ensure application requirements are met
- Perform black box, regression, functional and integration testing across multiple systems
- Design test plans, test cases, test suites
- Report defects and monitor resolution efforts
- Act as the escalation point for project quality assurance issues & risks
- Data analysis using MS SQL
- Work with end users to define user acceptance test cases
- Work with a variety of development and testing methodologies, deployment environments, and tools
- Participate in the review of functionalities of ASP.NET C# applications and MS Dynamics AX
- Assist with system planning, effort estimation, and requirements gathering
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in testing of enterprise applications
- Solid experience with creating, executing queries in MS SQL
- Detail-oriented with respect to data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with software quality assurance principles and practices including test planning, test strategy and test matrix design in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Experience with the Agile Development Methodology
- Experience in a Logistics / Manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP Systems, especially MS Dynamics AX
- Experience with test scripting/automation
- Experience with software development
- Group RSP and ESP programs
- Extended medical benefits
- MSP coverage
- 2 weeks paid vacation, after 2 years of employment – 3 weeks paid vacation, after 4 years of employment – 4 weeks paid vacation
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
- Group activities (past events: paintball, beach BBQ, Playland, dinner cruise)
- Subsidized fitness and wellness programs
- Refer a friend and get $500!
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly Contacts is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 31, 2015 1:36 PM PDT