Clio is one of Canada's fastest-growing technology companies. We're looking for QA help in our product team!
You'll help build much-loved software for small law firms and independent legal professionals. Our customers range from public defenders, civil rights activists, students providing access to justice services for underserved communities all the way up to high-profile attorneys. The industry needs a truly excellent, market-leading product and Clio delivers. We're solving difficult problems and building a web application that thousands upon thousands of attorneys use every single day.
As a QA Analyst, you will need to be able to oversee quality assurance for a sprint team. You'll help build our test environment with automation and work with other QA specialists. You can learn more about our environment over at our Labs blog (labs.goclio.com).
Here's what you'll need to succeed as a QA Analyst at Clio:
- You're comfortable with with test automation and can plan, develop, and maintain test cases.
- You know what can be automated and what can't.
- You are organized and self-motivated and have a track record of achieving your goals.
- You're familiar with black box, white box, and smoke testing.
- You possess Great attention too detail and notice things others don't.
- You are an excellent communicator. You'll be talking to highly-educated professionals.
- You can lead other people and Draw the Owl (Google it).
There are other ways you can win at QA here at Clio. You should:
- Be technically proficient. You've used multiple automation suites and have opinions on what works!
- Understand our systems. We use JIRA to manage our workflow. We're a Rails shop with iOS and Android projects.
- Have an opinion on how QA fits in to scrum, kanban, or Agile.
- Help contribute to our culture. Games nights, ping pong, Street Fighter 2, beach volleyball (on-premise), dodgeball team, whatever! Your contributions are welcome.
Why would you want to work here? We offer awesome paid vacation, a killer benefits plan, compensation that values you, and an opportunity to get in on an exciting growth story while it's still good. Follow our @goclio twitter feed to see how much our customers love us.
This job is open to all applicants authorized to work in Canada.
- Date Posted:
- Jul 25, 2014 10:20 AM PDT
- Clio - Legal Practice Management Software
Clio is the leading practice management, time & billing and client collaboration platform for small- to mid-sized law firms. We lead the way in cloud-based practice management with a rich set of features that make managing everything from intake to invoicing a snap. more