Vancouver, BC, Canada
Why Join Us?
At Clearly we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be the best.
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture, and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our team’s continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Quality Assurance Analyst
As a QA Analyst you will own the development, implementation and facilitation of quality management procedures for new and existing enterprise systems.
- Work with developers and existing QA resources to ensure application requirements are met
- Perform black box, regression, functional and integration testing across multiple systems
- Design test plans, test cases, test suites
- Report defects and monitor resolution efforts
- Act as the escalation point for project quality assurance issues & risks
- Data analysis using MS SQL
- Work with end users to define user acceptance test cases
- Work with a variety of development and testing methodologies, deployment environments, and tools
- Participate in the review of functionalities of ASP.NET C# applications and MS Dynamics AX
- Assist with system planning, effort estimation, and requirements gathering
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in testing of enterprise applications
- Solid experience with creating, executing queries in MS SQL
- Detail-oriented with respect to data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with software quality assurance principles and practices including test planning, test strategy and test matrix design in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Experience with the Agile Development Methodology
- Experience in a Logistics / Manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP Systems, especially MS Dynamics AX
- Experience with test scripting/automation
- Experience with software development
- Group Retirement Savings and Employee Shareholding programs
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits
- 100% MSP coverage
- Progressive paid vacation plan
- Brand new, open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
- Subsidized fitness and wellness programs
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 10, 2016 5:50 AM PST
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Clearly is the largest online eyewear company in the world with a mission to make vision correction accessible worldwide. Founded in 2000, Clearly's family of websites offers the most extensive selection of contact lenses, eyeglasses and sunglasses shipped directly to your door. Through Clearly’s Change the View Project, every purchase helps fight poor vision by providing access to tailored eye... more