ACL is a Canadian headquartered software company, nominated as a BC Top Employer, that helps the world’s largest public and private companies stamp out fraud, operational waste and unethical business. You’ve seen the headlines; the growth opportunity ahead of us is amazing. With more than 14,000 customers globally, including 89% of the Fortune 500, we take pride in our stability but like to think of ourselves as a 25 year old startup. Our new Cloud products and our established analytics solutions give us an edge and we’re disrupting the entire industry by leading auditors, risk and compliance professionals into the cloud and mobile.
About the Role:
ACL is searching for a QA Engineer with a keen interest in risk-based testing! Backed by a leadership team that understands what it takes (hey, our VP of product management was our first Rails developer!), you'll be well equipped with the technology (want a faster Macbook?), and the support you need (developers will partner with you) to build beautiful rock-solid cloud software used and trusted by many of the world's most recognizable brands. You will be able to unleash your curiosity as you unlock the secrets (aka bugs) hidden in our applications. Specifically, you will:
- Collaborate in small agile teams to continuously deliver value to ACL's customers.
- Ensure high quality deliverables and validate functional requirements & design specifications.
- Develop and maintain automation assets, test matrices, strategies, cases/plans.
- Identify, isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify fixes.
- Execute tests and work alongside the development team to keep our products efficient, robust and maintainable.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience is required.
- At least 1 year of experience doing cross-browser testing (functional, stress/performance, security) of multi-tiered web applications.
- Prefer automated over manual testing yet understand the pros and cons of each.
- Able to grok Ruby code and write test automation scripts in RSpec / Capabara.
- Experience with current tools & techniques for testing rich client-side web applications.
- Experience in a Mac / Unix environment.
- Familiar with Git and JIRA.
- Bring your creative ideas, collaborative attitude and strong work ethic with you every day.
- Feel that bugs that slip through your tests are a blight upon the world akin to a plague of locusts.
- Bonus: Experience testing mobile applications.
Are you ready to join?
ACL is a place where new ideas get noticed, get invested in and fuel something big. If this sounds like you or a place you want to drive your career, go ahead and apply at acl.com.
- Date Posted:
- Feb 8, 2016 1:01 AM PST
- ACL Services Ltd.
- ACL Services Ltd.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
ACL delivers technology solutions that are transforming audit and risk management. Through a combination of software and expert content, ACL enables powerful internal controls that identify and mitigate risk, protect profits, and accelerate performance. Driven by a desire to expand the horizons of audit and risk management so they can deliver greater strategic business value, we develop and... more