JBF Sports is a creative social platform for the next generation of sports fans that builds values, community and real life connections.
Working closely with top tier sports franchises like the Chicago Blackhawks and Calgary Flames, JBF Sports helps teams leverage their brands and reach youth and adult audiences through gaming, animation, and content.
Using both web and mobile technology, JBF Sports builds universes where fans connect with their favourite sports teams. We’re looking for a lead of Quality Assurance to help us maintain top notch applications, a stellar platform and build great user experience. This is an operational role that requires an understanding and/or familiarity with a variety of tools and applications.
Tell us your favourite sports team, along with your background in quality assurance and testing, because you are going to love what we are working on!
- Create and maintain test plan and test cases
- Maintain and reinforce quality standards for platform and applications
- Collaborate with our design and backend engineering teams
- Maintain data integrity including trivia, stats, etc
- Create and maintain scripts for test automation
- Conduct manual or automated test case at all levels such as system, unit, acceptance etc.
- Test process and test result management
- Familiar and comfortable with linux command line
- Update database via backend tools (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- App store integration
- A love of sports
How To Apply
Send one of the following along with a brief introduction to email@example.com:
- An example of a test case you have deployed and results
- A list of recent projects
- A copy of your resume
All candidates will be considered but those that can demonstrate recent, related experience will get priority.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 12, 2015 7:13 AM PST
- Just Be Friends Network