Join a team of four QA professionals and collaborate with Engineering and DevOps to deliver predictable and frequent releases of their payment processing software. This is a well-established, 40 person Vancouver software company with an extensive list of international brand name clients.
You like to build things that work and that are valued by customers. You have experience with both automated and manual testing and enjoy adding to existing test suites. You like to automate as many tests as possible but still manual testing where necessary.
Our client offers an established, mission critical SaaS product environment that is stable and still growing. The team continues to add enhancements and do new development for their current platform as well as the new platform – they have a full slate for 2015. They offer complexity and challenge and yet value their work life balance and do not want to re-invent the wheel or adapt the latest technology for the sake of it.
Why consider this role?
- Technical complexity and a strong team of experienced high tech professionals
- Good benefits, some remote work options, bonuses, work life balance
- Company that is in an industry experiencing disruption and growth opportunities
- Invests in proven technology and latest tools
- The ability to develop your career.
What you need to have:
• 5+ years QA experience with a focus on automated testing (Selenium and JMeter) and some manual testing experience
• Expertise with Git, SVN, JIRA, confluence
• Preferably experience in a product development environment
It would be great if you also had:
• Payment processing or ecommerce experience
• Ruby on Rails, Cucumber, Bamboo, Capistrano
• Testing of web apps, mobile apps, APIs, SDKS, continuous integration and load testing
• Knowledge of browser testing
What you will be doing:
• Working with a team of automated testers, contribute to reaching their goal of automating 90% of all testing (currently at 50+ %)
• Investigate and recommend new, relevant tools to improve quality and efficiency
• Take pride in releasing software that is stable and contributes to clients’ success
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
- Date Posted:
- Jan 20, 2015 4:46 PM PST
- TEEMA Solutions Group
- TEEMA Solutions Group
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
TEEMA Solutions Group is a customized staffing and technology solutions firm that offers talent management solutions including talent placement, payroll outsourcing and vendor management, as well as technology-certified Managed Services for system integration projects, as well as Practice Lead and Project Management services. The company began in 2008 as TEEMA Consulting Group Inc. In 2012,... more