WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
RevenueWire is currently seeking Quality Assurance talent focused on the ongoing quality of our e-commerce platform and applications. You will work with the operations team in the testing of software components, following established test plans and bring your passion for technology and analytical nature to produce top quality results.
RESPONSIBILITIES, not limited to,
- Test software from user and functionality standpoint as defined by technical or business requirements
- Create and maintain test plans and test specifications
- Execute testing cycle activities as defined in test plan
- Identify and document test conditions
- Ensure test coverage by creating end to end test scenarios / scripts
- Report bugs, track defects, and assist developers with resolving issues and verifying fixes
- Perform additional testing-related activities as assigned
- Deliver high-quality results within allotted timeframes
- Communicate with functional, technical and business analysts, and developers for requirement analysis
- Follow all established quality processes and provide status reports
- Determine the necessary toolkit, including but not limited to Jenkins and Selenium
- Research and implement automation best practices with developers and devop admins
- Design automated test scripts and deploy these scripts using automation software
- Develop testing procedures to accommodate automated testing
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Analytical thinker, strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Passionate about technology, with related work or educational background
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Quick learner, positive attitude, team player
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Desire to progress career and knowledge within high tech industry
- Experience with Linux / Unix Shell scripting languages
- Experience with writing browser tests such as Selenium an advantage
- Organized with ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to interact with team and managers
- Familiarity with PHP, MySQL and Git an asset
- Understanding of various testing methodologies an asset
WHO WE ARE
RevenueWire is an end-to-end e-commerce platform designed to grow online businesses. It offers key services and tools that optimize every phase of the transaction life cycle. RevenueWire provides 360 degree conversion optimization – from driving traffic with a leading digital product affiliate network (AffiliateWire) to converting traffic through a dedicated shopping cart (SafeCart), and monetizing new revenue channels (CallStream). RevenueWire is more than just an e-commerce technology platform. It offers clients powerful solutions and tools to supercharge their online revenue.
As we are looking for more than one role, including full time / permanent, contract and co-op positions, please state your preference in your application.
To submit your resume and application, please email email@example.com, quoting QA Analyst in the Subject Line.
- Date Posted:
- Jun 26, 2014 1:25 PM PDT
RevenueWire is an end-to-end e-commerce platform designed to grow your online business by offering key services and tools that optimize every phase of the transaction life cycle. We offer a one-of-a-kind, high-performance revenue engine that drives 360° Conversion Optimization for your online business. From driving traffic via its Digital Product Affiliate Network (AffiliateWire), converting traffic with a... more