You are a full-stack web developer, with a demonstrated ability to deliver well crafted, maintainable, high-performance code. You'll be joining the fast growing, talented and passionate team building the Unbounce SaaS. Specifically, you will:
- Work with our UX team to design and build features that are a joy to use.
- Collaborate with other developers and QA in an agile (not chaotic) manner.
- Actively participate in bi-weekly retrospectives, helping us continually improve our game.
- Create appropriate automated tests.
- Assist with the care and feeding of the Unbounce production environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of web application development (at least three with Ruby on Rails)
- solid front-end skills
- comfortable working with SQL
- test-infected (but pragmatic)
- Date Posted:
- Aug 26, 2014 12:03 PM PDT
Create, Publish and Optimize Landing Pages without IT. Unbounce is the fastest and most powerful DIY landing page platform, designed with one thing in mind: Conversion. A simpler and more streamlined workflow so your marketing team can focus on creating, publishing and measuring your campaigns without the usual bottleneck associated with working with IT or developers. more