You are an experienced Rails developer, having designed and delivered multiple production-ready Rails apps. You have an active GitHub repo and are interested in and stay current with the Ruby community. Specifically, you will:
- Suggest, scope, design and implement new code for our application platform.
- Improve the quality and functionality of the existing code by employing software best practices.
- Work in tandem with our Product and UX teams to improve the overall user experience.
- Work in tandem with our Customer Success team to support our applications and our customers.
- Participate in our agile process by being an active contributor in daily standups and bi-weekly sprint kick-offs and retrospectives.
- Assist with production support of the features you deliver.
- Push the bounds of what Unbounce is doing today by thinking about and advocating for where our software will be tomorrow.
- Grow, learn and share.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You are an experienced Rails developer, having designed and delivered multiple production-ready Rails apps. You have an active GitHub repo and are interested in and stay current with the Ruby community.
- Your code is modular, readable, and unit-tested. You're proud of what you've built.
- You're interested in or experienced with at least one other programming language that you like, and can explain why that language is worthwhile.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You understand that code is communication, and that unless you can explain a problem clearly and succinctly, you most certainly cannot code a clean and maintainable solution.
- You’re comfortable and productive in your favourite Unix-like shell environment.
- You’ve had experience using RESTful APIs, and may have even been part of developing one in the past.
- You excel in a team environment by collaborating with and supporting your peers. You love to teach, and you love to learn.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 26, 2014 12:03 PM PDT
Create, Publish and Optimize Landing Pages without IT. Unbounce is the fastest and most powerful DIY landing page platform, designed with one thing in mind: Conversion. A simpler and more streamlined workflow so your marketing team can focus on creating, publishing and measuring your campaigns without the usual bottleneck associated with working with IT or developers. more