Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Autodata Solutions is looking for a Recruiter to join the HR team in their London Ontario office.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, resourceful, and ambitious individual who wants to join a stellar team. You will be motivated, optimistic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and ultimately eager to learn. Responsibilities include: sourcing and contacting candidates for a variety of technical roles, mining for resumes using resume databases and other tools, reviewing and filtering incoming resumes, coordinating interview schedules, meeting and greeting candidates and ensuring candidates are informed throughout the recruitment process. This role is being offered as a 1 year limited term contract with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Manage and maintain accurate internal and external job postings for open roles across multiple locations
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop accurate candidate profiles for a multitude of technical positions
- Review and qualify incoming applications while actively sourcing passive candidates through referrals or social media
- Conduct in-depth prescreens to assess potential candidates for level of interest, technical skills, qualifications, compensation and convert hard to find passive talent through an understand of the business and employee value proposition
- Act as the candidate liaison throughout the recruitment process by coordinating interviews, administering testing and providing ongoing status updates
- Organize and attend job fairs and other networking events as required
- College or University education in HR Management
- 1 – 3 years previous work experience recruiting (technical recruiting an asset)
- Proficiency using Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn and other social media for sourcing and reaching out to passive candidates
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and navigating online
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with candidates, hiring managers, technical staff and executive level management
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to keep hiring managers and other stakeholders up to date on candidates and their status’ within our recruitment process
- Understanding of HR confidentiality practices and requirements
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 30, 2015 1:01 AM PDT
- Autodata Solutions
- Autodata Solutions
- London, Ontario, Canada
Autodata Solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's largest auto manufacturers and their partners with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide custom solutions and online applications that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumer’s driveways. We have a... more