Toronto, ON, Canada
This is a full-time, in-office career opportunity based in our Yonge & York Mills HQ with direct underground TTC & GO access.
In this role you identify & attract top talent while driving recruitment projects and life cycles.
You will strategically & creatively build candidate networks and pipelines, manage challenging technical and non-technical hiring efforts, build strong relationships, build our corporate brand, launch social recruitment initiatives, monitor trends...and more.
If you are passionate, fearless, live for the thrill of the hunt and love winning, read on!
- Lead recruitment & selection initiatives
- Identify and attract high caliber talent in areas like Engineering, Data Science, Product Management and Sales
- Work with and become an integral part of the HR team
- Partner with our global hiring managers
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment efforts
- Collaborate with leadership team to identify hiring needs and recruitment plans
- Create job postings based on a strong understanding of opportunities, responsibilities and challenges of the successful candidate
- Leverage a variety of channels to source strong talent
- Attract, screen and market the best & brightest candidates to hiring managers
- Maintain accurate and detailed recruiting metrics/reports
- Build strong partnerships across the organization that yield success, predictable results and credibility
- Act as the primary contact for all Recruitment related inquires
- 3+ years of recruitment experience with a focus on sourcing & attracting candidates for technical and revenue producing roles
- Years of people telling you that your communication skills are beyond expectations; polished and professional
- Experience working for fast paced, growth oriented, hot technology companies
- Strong full lifecycle recruitment experiences
- Experiences recruiting across Canada, USA, UK and Germany preferred
- Strong candidate sourcing skills coupled with a no fear corporate professional demeanor
- Collaborative nature and entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven ability to build strong and effective relationships with all levels across an organization
- Experience building out and managing social recruitment initiatives
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve results including taking ownership of deliverables and being accountable for the results
- Strong process management and negotiation skills
- Strong proficiency using ATS and HRIS systems
- Background knowledge in Engineering, Data Science and Sales is an asset
Working at BlueCat allows you to challenge yourself every day. Our culture advocates innovation, continuous learning and work/life balance. Feed your passion, be bold, get inspired and grow with us!
- Date Posted:
- Feb 11, 2016 1:02 AM PST
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At BlueCat, we believe the explosive growth of connected systems requires a new approach to network and device management. We are committed to delivering advanced IPAM solutions through fearless product innovation, and we always go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations, providing smarter ways to connect mobile devices, applications, virtual environments and clouds. Speaking of our... more