Do you enjoy working in a start up environment with a small, fast paced and passionate team? Mobovivo is looking for a talented iOS developer with a background building highly-scalable, high profile consumer entertainment mobile applications. On our team you'll work on cutting edge second screen and video apps -- helping TV networks and producers in North America, South America and Europe engage audiences on mobile devices.
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle, and convert concepts, specifications and customer requirements into iOS apps.
- Build new features with a test driven development methodology.
- Collaborate as needed with other members of the product development team, designers and client services.
- Engage daily with group reporting and workflow tools, including source control, bug tracking and testing.
- Anywhere in Canada
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience building iOS apps.
- Experience with API development, and third party API integration.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams, and to communicate effectively with coworkers on the phone, in online meetings, by email, and in person.
- Practice rapid iteration of software builds to meet customer expectations
- Experience coding with Ruby on Rails.
- Track record building user experiences which feature interaction with statistics and other data.
- Experience with scaling, database optimization, and caching strategies for performance.
Mobovivo's award-winning software solutions engage TV audiences during broadcast and across the entire content life cycle. The company’s second-screen apps deliver companion experiences to TV viewers for live sports, scripted programming and advertising. Mobovivo's clients include ESPN, eOne Entertainment, Globo TV in Brazil, Time Warner Cable, AXS TV and Epitome Pictures. Recently, Mobovivo was named top TV disrupter at MIPTV, chosen as one of 10 Companies to Watch by Deloitte, and named one of PWCs top up-and-comers.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 22, 2014 3:32 PM PDT
- Mobovivo Inc.