Aim Big. Be Great. Be loved by Customers. That’s our vision here at Resolver. We are transforming the way our customers think about risk. Our customers are some of the largest organizations in the world. Over 1,000 of them in 100 countries use our cloud based software application to reduce risk in their business. We are an established high growth software company that continues to evolve. We are working with the latest technologies on an exciting new platform. We’re passionate about what we build and love what we do. We offer a flexible, dynamic and collaborative work environment full of great people. We are looking for talented individuals who want to grow with us. The role?
Job Posting # 2669
Resolver is looking to hire a Sales Coordinator to join our team in Edmonton but work with our employees globally.
• Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities and prospecting calls.
• You are the face of the company and the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner is essential.
• Identifying, developing and creating new qualified sales opportunities from leads in North America and around the world.
• Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs.
• Nurturing sales leads, and prepare effective communications for engaging potential leads.
• Profiling accounts and addressing prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive and Customer Success team.
• Collaborating with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion.
• Strategic outbound calling and external communication (emails, LinkedIn messages, email campaigns, etc.) to potential leads.
• Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts.
• “Multi-channel” follow-up – help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities.
• Maintaining active communication with leads by sending targeted materials.
• Following up with all prospective leads who are looking for information via company website, emailing into company and phoning into company for information.
• Manage and work with internal teams to gather requirements/answers to compile request for information/quote/proposal responses
• Create and update slide decks/presentations for Sales team
• Maintain central repository for request for proposal database
• Assist in creating of process improvement documents and training modules for Sales team
• Develop dashboards and reports in Salesforce.com
• Review and process sales orders
Education and experience:
• Diploma or University Degree preferred.
• 2 years minimum experience in a B2B sales related role (inside sales, sales rep, sales support, sales coordinator, account manager, etc.)
• Experience in lead qualification and/or telephone sales preferred
• Experience successfully calling into management level executives at medium and large companies
• Experience in software/technology sales a plus, but not required
• Experience working in Salesforce.com or any other sales/CRM software tool is a plus
• Strong writing skills – able draft detailed proposals, presentations and request for proposals
• Strong organizational skills – proven ability to stay organized when juggling multiple tasks
• Strong data analysis skills
• Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment
• Highly motivated and ambitious
• Strong desire to work in sales
• Driven to win!
What can you expect at Resolver? Our values are Passion, Ambition, Accountability, Collaboration, and Experimentation. Our employees take advantage of competitive salary and benefits, open office work environment, working with the latest technology, equipment, and tools. We are a young and energetic environment offering a dynamic working environment! Contact us to find out more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or see www.resolver.com to apply. Qualified applicants should quote job posting #2669. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 12, 2016 9:20 AM PDT
- Resolver Inc.
- Resolver Inc.
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Resolver is the risk backbone for over 1,000 of the world’s largest organizations. Our cloud software takes the uncertainty from risk based decisions, so that our customers can perform as planned. Resolver’s integrated platform supports application areas including Decision Making, Internal Control, Internal Audit, Compliance Management, Enterprise Risk Management and Incident Management.... more