Clio offers the market-leading solution for cloud based Legal Practice Management. We are helping lawyers make the conversion to the cloud and the response has been incredible.
We are now expanding our high-energy sales teams, both at our Vancouver based headquarters and in our brand new space in Downtown Toronto.
We are looking for motivated 'A' Players who thrive in a fast paced, highly transactional, high growth environment.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will expertly handle our steady flow of inbound requests as well as generate new business leads. You will help educate lawyers and their firms on the value of managing their practices with Clio. You will be supported by a team dedicated to delivering an amazing product and experience to our customers.
- Comfortable being the first point of contact to our prospects and enjoy the challenge of generating new opportunities on your own.
- Organized and self-motivated with a great record of achieving your goals.
- An excellent communicator. You'll be talking to highly educated professionals all day.
- Be comfortable using the best cloud solutions to manage your day-to-day business. We use Google Apps, salesforce.com, Dropbox and Marketo. There are no server rooms at Clio.
- Help your team be better. Sales Development Reps work closely with Account Executives, Marketing, and other stakeholders to win in their territories.
Why would you want to work here? We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a killer benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential.
This job posting is open to all applicants authorized to work in Canada.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 4, 2014 9:42 AM PDT
- Clio - Legal Practice Management Software
Clio is the leading practice management, time & billing and client collaboration platform for small- to mid-sized law firms. We lead the way in cloud-based practice management with a rich set of features that make managing everything from intake to invoicing a snap. more