We help the world’s most innovative universities build engaging, video-driven learning experiences.
By the end of 2015, 88% of all university students will be taking a minimum of one course online, and video is rapidly becoming the gold-standard used by instructors in creating educational content. With the rise of video in the classroom, institutions need tools to manage the vast amount of content that is being created — and that’s where we come in. Universities use our software to record, manage and share video with students, professors and alumni. Over the past four years our award-winning team has redefined the way video is used at universities like Yale, Brown, Columbia, Berkeley, Penn State, Georgia Tech, and over 100 more all over the world.
We’re looking for talented, dedicated, and passionate people who want to make a global impact in the way education is delivered. If that sounds like your cup of tea, then we’d love to hear from you!
MediaCore is looking for a Sales Development Representative that can generate new business opportunities for MediaCore by strategically identifying, engaging and developing relationships with Universities and colleges within North America.
- Prospect, inform, qualify, and develop inbound and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research key accounts, identify decision makers, create interest and discover new opportunities
- Conduct high-level qualification conversations with prospects of all job levels; manage proactive outbound emailing and calling campaigns
- Use Salesforce to manage, clean and maintain all lead generation activities to ensure data quality
- Collaborate with team members to develop strategies, improve execution, and ideas that drive great team results and success
- Passion for technology, startups, education and helping customers succeed
- Confident and love communicating over the phone
- Detailed, organized and results oriented
- Customer service experience (preferable within technical or professional services)
- Previous experience creating a sales pipeline desired
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Strong understanding of Excel required
- Experience with Salesforce CRM desired
- Must be independent and resourceful
- Date Posted:
- May 7, 2015 2:23 PM PDT
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Video is transforming education, and MediaCore helps hundreds of educational institutions around the world embrace it. The MediaCore Video Platform puts powerful video learning and sharing tools into the hands of every student and professor — empowering them to easily capture, manage and share video privately and securely across all platforms and mobile devices. more