That's right, no cold calling and no closing either. Believe it. This is not a traditional sales-role.
As a Sales Development Rep (SDR) at WiderFunnel, you'll do your fair share of customer outreach, but you’re smarter than a cold caller. You get referred to your prospects. You’re able to do that, because you've spent the time researching your prospects to determine if they're the right fit for WiderFunnel.
WiderFunnel pioneered conversion rate optimization strategies for companies such as Google, SAP, Iron Mountain and Magento using their LIFT™ Model and Kaizen™ Method. They A/B test websites and produce profit lift of 10% to 700%+.
We are a full-service Conversion Optimization agency, meaning we plan, design and deliver clients with web pages and landing pages that are statistically proven to convert more visitors into leads or customers. Plus, we guarantee our work.
Your job is to find the prospects that will be incredibly successful working with WiderFunnel. Finding more of our ideal customers is a complex challenge that will require a lot of creative research and outreach. If this sounds like something you can be great at then read on...
Here are Your Responsibilities as an SDR:
• Work as a team with your Business Development Rep.
• Respond to inbound leads and immediately qualify them then hand them off to your BDR.
• Research new prospects based on our ideal customer template (an evolving document).
• Reach out to these prospects in a thoughtful, non-cold-calling way (don’t worry, we’ll show you how it’s done).
• Get on the phone with prospective customers to learn more about their problems and how WiderFunnel might be able to solve them (keyword: might).
• Schedule meetings and demos with qualified prospects for your BDR.
• Log everything about your leads into our CRM (SalesForce).
• Share in the success of closing with incentives directly related to your great work.
• Participate in company planning and decision making through our retreats and quarterly summits.
Who is successful at WiderFunnel
• “A Player” with amazing drive to achieve goals
• Resourceful self-starter
• Curious with an interest in continuous learning
• Can work with minimal direction
• Enjoys collaborating with Peers
What you need to bring:
• Business or marketing degree; or equivalent experience
• Excellent phone manner and command of English
• Ability to gracefully articulate the WiderFunnel value proposition.
• Ability to listen and ask appropriate questions.
• Experience in B2B sales environment and / or Agency experience a plus
• Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 25, 2014 9:46 AM PDT
WiderFunnel pioneered conversion rate optimization strategies for companies such as Google, SAP, Iron Mountain and Magento using their LIFT™ Model and Kaizen™ Method. They A/B test websites and produce profit lift of 10% to 700%+ Improving our clients' marketing conversion rate and profit. That’s what we do. We eat, sleep, and breathe results. To us, that’s not a cliché—it’s how we believe business should... more