Mobify is growing and we're seeking an ambitious and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our team.
As a key member of the sales team, you'll drive our prospecting and outbound lead generating efforts. You'll learn about Mobify's mobile optimization solutions and introduce them to top tier companies around the world. You'll bring your drive and high energy to the role and we'll provide you with training and support.
The mobile web is changing the world and this is a great opportunity to enter this high growth sector. This is an entry to intermediate level position.
- Strategically identify strong potential customers for Mobify; this includes business and enterprise clients
- Contact potential customers by email and phone to educate them on Mobify's unique approach to growing mobile revenues
- Use online tools like Jigsaw and Zoominfo to find contact information for key roles within prospective accounts
- Administer prospecting campaigns using Salesforce to track attribution and success rates
- Manage lead flow within Salesforce as they convert to opportunities and pass on qualified leads to Sales Executives
- Have amazing communication skills with a strong business acumen; you're polished and confident on the phone
- Bring previous sales experience and a track record of strong achievements in or outside of work
- Show an interest in technology and are able to quickly learn how our platform benefits our customers
- You are hungry, driven, and results focused (you have examples and stories to tell!)
- You love hitting numbers but you also like being a contributor on a team
- Technology sales experience
- Experience or desire to work in a start-up environment
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Sales or a relevant discipline
Mobify is an open platform to adapt any website for mobile devices: smartphones, tablets and more. We help businesses solve the complex design and performance challenges of today's multi-screen web by providing tools and APIs for launching fast, responsive websites.
Mobify is used by leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Our global customers include Starbucks, BT, Siemens, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and hundreds more.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada