Allocadia is searching for Sales Development Representatives to be a part of one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies. You will be joining a team of high performers who are obsessed with innovation and challenging the status quo, especially within the marketing space. This role will be responsible for outbound activity associated with pipeline generation; including but not limited to identifying, qualifying and converting target prospects into pipeline opportunities.
- High-volume prospecting into North American organizations via cold calling, social networking, e-mail, mailers as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Penetrating accounts by profiling and scheduling well-qualified appointments with key decision makers in targeted companies - primarily in the NA, but some international calling as well.
- Meeting (and exceeding!) daily and weekly goals for calls and well-qualified meetings.
- Supporting and collaborating with Regional and Corporate account executives in consistently meeting and exceeding quotas to build a robust sales pipeline.
- Articulating and customizing Allocadia’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Learning and demonstrating a fundamental understanding of Allocadia’s technology to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Providing insights to, and collaborating with, marketing to ensure conversion rates are world-class across the funnel.
- Extensive use of Salesforce and other tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
Requirements & Career Motivations:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a competitive personality, drive to exceed goals, and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high-growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com)
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology, and global business challenges
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Fortune 1000 companies desired
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- University/college degree or equivalent required
- 1-2 years in outbound-focused sales or business development
Allocadia radically transforms how marketers do business. Leaders in Marketing Performance Management (MPM), we give CMOs unprecedented visibility into their investments and returns to help them make strategic decisions and turn their marketing organizations into revenue drivers.
Our powerful cloud software gives modern marketers a new way to plan, manage and analyze marketing performance without painful spreadsheets. And because it is connected to existing marketing, CRM, and finance systems, Allocadia delivers a single system of record for marketing teams. We guide hundreds of customers worldwide up the Path to Performance, including Juniper Networks, VMware, Arc’Teryx and Palo Alto Networks.
Allocadia is a 2015 Gartner Cool Vendor. Learn more at www.allocadia.com and follow us @allocadia
- Date Posted:
- Dec 1, 2015 3:38 PM PST
- Allocadia Software
- Allocadia Software
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
At Allocadia, we believe in a world where marketers make every dollar count. Allocadia provides marketers with planning, budgeting and performance software that replaces spreadsheets and also connects to finance, sales, and other marketing technologies to deliver the central system of record for marketing. As a result, CMOs and marketers can optimize spend and drive real business results. The... more