As a central member of the Demand Generation Team you will identify and create new qualified sales opportunities in partnership with your Account Executive team. The ideal candidate will manage inbound lead activity, qualify active buying interest, and develop opportunities in prospective accounts. An implicit responsibility of the Sales Development Representative is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
This role is located in London, UK.
- Will conduct 50 to 80 in-bound or out-bound calls per day in order to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts
- Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities and educate Account Executives as necessary
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Identify innovative outbound campaigns and programs and partner with - Marketing and Sales to create and drive these initiatives
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space a plus
- Experience in a telesales position in solution-selling environment
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build client relationships over the phone
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Strong needs analysis, positioning and qualification skills
- Ability to maintain call structure and control
- Time and territory management experience
- Desire to establish a career in sales
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience
- Experience selling SaaS products
Mobify is an open platform to adapt any website for mobile devices: smartphones, tablets and more. We help businesses solve the complex design and performance challenges of today's multi-screen web by providing tools and APIs for launching fast, responsive websites.
Mobify is used by leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Our global customers include Starbucks, BT, Siemens, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and hundreds more.