Here we grow again! ZTR's proven remote asset management solution has evolved from over a decade of experience in a range of industry applications. Our well known customers are a testament to our ability to deliver reliable, tailored solutions to the toughest equipment applications.
This is your opportunity to use your expertise in project management, solutions design and innovation in a customer facing role! We have an opening for an experienced, driven professional in a Sales Engineer role. Do you possess skills in converting business problems into technical solutions and then delivering on those solutions? Do you work well with sales people, technical product and services developers and customers? Do you have experience in working with Industrial Equipment or the Rental industry? If you are saying, “Yes” then you may be the one to help ZTR grow to the next level of success!
In this role your responsibilities include:
- Product and service pre and post-sales support to: OEM Industrial equipment manufacturers, Rental houses and Oil & Gas customers.
- Support of channel / partner companies including telecommunications companies
- Travel throughout territory with the sales team to support both current and prospective customers.
- Be a thought leader within ZTR in prioritizing and driving new products and services.
- Act as the customer advocate within ZTR in driving solutions, project management and outcomes
- Liaise with the ZTR product and services development teams to build proposals and solutions for customers.
- Support sales team during the sales cycle including: product demos, presentations, quotes and coordinating a support team
Your Skills, Attributes, Qualifications:
- Demonstrate the skills to work with diverse people and groups and build consensus and outcomes.
- Solutions support or development preferably in: controls, electronics, monitoring, communications systems, SCADA systems, sensors, electrical power systems, utility equipment or capital assets.
- Ability to manage and drive strategy for a portfolio of products and services working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Independent and self-driven with skills in working effectively with a geographically diverse organization
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Solid presentation skills with the ability to conduct Webinars.
- Customer focused and sales driven
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, CRM, and Internet
- A diploma in Project Management or Engineering/Industrial
- Technology or related experience
- This position reports into London, Ontario.
Please apply online today and include your cover letter and salary expectations.
Be sure to check-out our company website under ‘Remote Equipment Monitoring’ and be part of our exciting team.
- Date Posted:
- Oct 7, 2014 12:58 PM PDT
- ZTR Control Systems
ZTR is a leader in control systems for Locomotive Modernization and Equipment Monitoring. With thousands of installations around the world, industry giants depend on us to improve the reliability and performance of their equipment. more