At 360insights we pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional client experience for our customers and an amazing work environment for our staff. We are currently looking for an out-of-this-world Sales Engineer to join our Professional Services team.
As a 360 Sales Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to engage directly with potential customers and drive the appropriate conversations to deeply understand their business strategy and design a solution that uses our SaaS incentive platform to help our clients realize their goals.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Serve as technical lead during the product sales cycle, including RFP and RFI support, solution design, Statement of Work preparation and estimation.
- Overall solution design, including the development of all appropriate documentation and presentation of technical material to our customers.
- Ensuring that solution design is well documented and understood by implementations, product and operations to ensure a smooth transition post-sale.
- Liase with the implementation team where necessary to ensure that the solution is implemented correctly and meets the agreed upon specifications.
Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years of related work experience in a technology company.
- Work experience should involve pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Extensive experience consulting with clients on technology implementation and system integration projects.
- Direct experience with enterprise SaaS technology, SOA, REST-style APIs, ETL and handling data exchange with ERP and CRM systems.
- Direct experience with atleast one or more of the following .NET, SQL Server, MongoDB, NodeJS, React and Bootstrap.
- A natural problem solver with a love for technology that can work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Experience in a start-up technology company is an asset.
- Education: An engineering, computer science or other technology-based degree is required.
This is a salaried full-time position paid at a level compensate with the experience of the individual for our location. Benefits include group health insurance plan as part of the compensation package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Date Posted:
- Feb 15, 2016 7:54 AM PST
- 360 insights
- 360 insights
- Whitby, Ontario, Canada
360 Incentives provides an industry-leading software as a service platform which enables manufacturers and distributors to create, measure and manage their incentives programs such as sales spiffs or rebates in real time with 100% auditing and fast payout of claims. Based in Whitby, Ontario, the company serves some of the world’s top brands and has expanded to have operations around the USA... more