The Intelex Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is to build and manage his/her team with a focus on maximizing revenue, achieving established KPI’s, and guiding/coaching his/her team towards continuous improvement. The selected candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
The responsibilities of the Sales Manager are as follows:
- Ensuring sales team employees achieve performance metrics related to number of calls, demos, and opportunities.
- Ensuring all sales team employees achieve their quotas & targets.
- Working with the EVP Sales and Alliances and the VP Midmarket Sales to determine staffing required to achieve current and future targets, and recruiting to support the growth plan.
- Working with the EVP Sales and Alliances and the VP Midmarket Sales to determine appropriate quotas for team
- Coaching and mentoring team where required to help in the successful completion of deals.
- Ensuring that training programs are in place and being leveraged for both new and incumbent employees
- Ensuring sales meetings are regularly scheduled and addressing key performance metrics.
- Ensuring that Intelex processes regarding Salesforce entries, review/signoff of quotations (including service work) and contracts are being followed.
- Validating monthly revenue commits by Sales Team members.
- Conducting monthly 1:1 meetings and annual performance reviews with direct employees and reviews of all staff.
- Providing an example to Mid Sales Group members on good sales practice, leadership and displaying a commitment to Intelex’s success.
- Understand and abide by all security and operational policies.
- Reinforce Intelex values and corporate culture at every opportunity.
- This position will require travel.
- Ensure employees on your team achieves key performance metrics related to number of calls, demos, opportunities , revenue and quota achievement.
- Assess employees’ performance on a monthly basis and if not achieving their key metrics, implement a plan to improve performance.
- Ensure Sales Team the full team achieves its quarterly and annual revenue quotas.
- Prepare Monthly Reports for the Vice President Mid-Market Sales on Team Performance.
- Works closely with Sales Operations Manager to assess and improve sales process.
- Develops strong working relationship with the Services team, the Contracts Manager and the Learning and Development team.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales management at a software company.
- Certification in a pertinent Sales Process a benefit.
- Prior experience working with Salesforce CRM software.
- Logical problem-solving approach, ability to clearly communicate business problems and proposed solutions to the customer.
- Track record in recruiting and building a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present in a group setting.
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales readiness activities.
- Strong sales knowledge and broad experience building relationships.
- Excellent program management and project management skills.
- Self-motivated to develop and maintain skill set and product knowledge.
- Professional self-starter, able to work collaboratively with others.
With more than 1000 clients and over 1 million system users across dozens of industries, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a leading global provider of environment, health & safety (EHS), quality and business performance management software.
Trusted for more than two decades, Intelex’s scalable, web-based platform and suite of EHS, quality and business performance applications have helped clients across all industries streamline their business processes and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements.
Intelex continues to earn an array of accolades, having been listed in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 North America for three consecutive years and included on two exclusive lists of GTA’s Best Employers in 2012, the results of which were published in The Globe and Mail and The Toronto Star. Intelex was also named one of Canada’s 50 Best Small and Medium Employers in 2012 by AON Hewitt and Queen’s School of Business, and ranked 5th in the Great Place to Work Institute’s list of 100 of the best places to work in Canada.
To apply please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/1zkwVjs
- Intelex Technologies
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Intelex has been developing, implementing and supporting software for Environmental, Health and Safety, and Quality management for over twenty years. Our worldwide client base of over 800 customers and 750,000 system users depend on our software to capture, track and report on essential corporate data. more