As Hootsuite’s Salesforce Administrator, you will work with the the Salesforce Systems Manager to administer, maintain and develop Hootsuite's Salesforce.com implementation and associated integrations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of Sales/Marketing/Customer Service processes
- Experience of end-user training - one to one, small group and virtual
- Knowledge of relational databases and basic development techniques
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong documentation skills
- User administration including maintenance of profiles, roles and security
- First responder on helpdesk requests, assist with issue resolution
- Support development of the environment including customization of objects, fields, layouts, reports, dashboards, and security
- Perform regular data administration tasks, such as mass updates, de-duping and data cleansing.
- Support the definition of new business requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
- Help build ongoing training and refresher programs for users including documentation, guides and recordings
- Training for new Salesforce users including process requirements
- Help promote best practices in Salesforce usage
- Help implement and rollout add-ons and integrations
- Make users aware of new features
- Document Salesforce processes and procedures
- Experience with Force.com tools, such as Dataloader and Visual Workflows
- Salesforce Administrator Certification an asset
- Date Posted:
- Sep 24, 2014 4:57 PM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more