As HootSuite’s Salesforce Administrator, you will work with the Director of Revenue Operations and the Salesforce Systems Manager to administer, maintain and develop HootSuite's Salesforce.com implementation and associated integrations.
• User administration including maintenance of profiles, roles and security
• First responder on helpdesk requests, assist with issue resolution
• Support development of the environment including customization of objects, fields, layouts, reports, dashboards, and security
• Perform regular data administration tasks, such as mass updates, de-duping and data cleansing.
• Support the definition of new business requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
• Help build ongoing training and refresher programs for users including documentation, guides and recordings
• Training for new Salesforce users including process requirements
• Help promote best practices in Salesforce usage
• Help implement and rollout add-ons and integrations
• Make users aware of new features
• Document Salesforce processes and procedures
Required Skills & Experience:
• Good understanding of Sales/Marketing/Customer Service processes
• Experience of end-user training - one to one, small group and virtual
• Knowledge of relational databases and basic development techniques
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel
• Strong documentation skills
• Experience with Force.com tools, such as Dataloader and Visual Workflows
• Salesforce Administrator Certification an asset.
- Date Posted:
- Feb 6, 2014 2:10 PM PST
- HootSuite Media, Inc.
HootSuite is a social relationship platform for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute social media strategies across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences... more