Mobify is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team. As a Salesforce Administrator, you’ll work with our Data Team to use your expertise in Salesforce.com administration to improve our data collection, business processes and Salesforce instance.
This role offers great support for professional development. You will work alongside two Certified Salesforce Administrators on the Data Team and, as a technology company, Mobify has a host of talented engineers from whom you can learn.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with our Salesforce Developer to make our Salesforce implementation the best in Vancouver
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance to identify their needs and implement solutions
- Implement data quality processes to ensure that the data is 100% reliable
- Use Data Loader to upload and update data
- Maintain user roles, profiles, layouts and security
- Integrate Salesforce with third-party applications
- Create documentation for end-users and administrators
- Set up and train new team members on Salesforce and connected apps
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about technology, e-commerce and data.
- You have at least 1 year of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- You are a strong communicator who enjoys sharing knowledge and information
- You love working as part of a team and can juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a Salesforce Certified Administrator
- You are a Salesforce Certified Developer
- You have Salesforce API experience
- You have advanced Excel skills
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Mobify powers the mobile shopping experiences of leading global retailers like Ann Taylor, Crocs, Superdry, Eddie Bauer and Beyond the Rack. Our platform enables online retailers to use all their existing digital commerce tools across smartphones, tablets, apps and in-store technology in a way that is fast to implement, easy to manage, and accelerates business growth. Established in 2007,... more