As Hootsuite Security Specialist you will be responsible for defining, implementing and managing security controls for the entire HootSuite organization. Your mission will be to ensure the security of HootSuite internal information data and processing resources. You will be a key driver of HootSuite's objective to become the top globally recognized brand for secure social media management.
- Identify, implement, manage, maintain and document HootSuite's data security controls for Hootsuite enterprise including operations, development and engineering.
- Work with a team of software engineers, network engineers and security analysts.
- Perform risk analysis of applications, systems and processes.
- Work with the security team to ensure the consistent application and use of data security controls.
- Work with engineering, operations, development and other HootSuite teams to define and maintain cost effective security procedural and technical controls at the operating system as well as network at application levels
- Review data security controls for their effectiveness
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in a related role
- Experience defining and implementing application, network and system security controls
- Understanding of Unix / Linux based operating systems
- Experience with designing and implementing network controls
- Understanding of cloud and virtualization environments
- Experience with access controls and authentication mechanisms (IAM), audit, logging and monitoring.
- Thrives in an Agile environment
- Date Posted:
- Jan 15, 2014 1:33 PM PST
- HootSuite Media, Inc.
HootSuite is a social relationship platform for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute social media strategies across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences... more