Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people. With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our mission, and utilize the power of Moore's law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
As an Android developer, you will:
- Work closely with our product and design teams to evolve the True Key native Android app
- Work on all aspects of the application, from the web services layers to custom controls and writing tests
- Maintain previous versions of the application, fix bugs, improve overall quality of application
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience
- SxSolid experience (4 years or more) as a developer, be it backend, web, embedded, etc.
- Demonstrable experience working with Android.
- Proper understanding of Android apps architecture and design patterns, REST API and Client-Server design concepts, Android debugging and optimization tools and techniques.
- Previous experience working in a fully SCRUM environment is a big plus.
- Good team spirit.
- Date Posted:
- Nov 13, 2015 11:47 AM PST