Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people. With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our mission, and utilize the power of Moore's law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
As an Android developer, you will:
- Work closely with our product and design teams to evolve the True Key native Android app
- Work on all aspects of the application, from the web services layers to custom controls and writing tests
- Maintain previous versions of the application, fix bugs, improve overall quality of application
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience
- SxSolid experience (4 years or more) as a developer, be it backend, web, embedded, etc.
- Demonstrable experience working with Android.
- Proper understanding of Android apps architecture and design patterns, REST API and Client-Server design concepts, Android debugging and optimization tools and techniques.
- Previous experience working in a fully SCRUM environment is a big plus.
- Good team spirit.
- Date Posted:
- Dec 4, 2015 1:53 PM PST
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) is a world leader in computing innovation. The company designs and builds the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world’s computing devices. In June 2015, Intel acquired Recon Instruments, based in Vancouver, BC. Founded in 2008, Recon Instruments is a world leader in smart eyewear and smart goggle technology for sports and high intensity... more