We need detail oriented, architecturally strong software developers who know how to get things done.
We’re not picky about what tools, languages or frameworks you know. We want to know about how smart you are and what you’ve accomplished. Whatever your platform of choice. Our belief is that if you have the “right stuff” learning a new language or framework is much easier than learning how to be the kind of motivated leader who will succeed here at Klick.
Of course this assumes you’re open-minded about the tools you use and more interested in the type and complexity of the problems you’ll get to solve than the tools you’ll use to solve them.
- End-to-end development of software systems from architecture and design through development to deployments and maintenance.
- Provides input to the technology leadership, project management and account teams to define deliverables and timelines.
- Experiment with and evaluate new technologies.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor Degree in Mathematics
Experience: 2 to 10 years experience in a similar role.
- 2+ years experience with web frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, PHP, Salis, or Ruby on Rails (we mostly work in .NET developing in a Rails or MVC like framework).
- 2+ years experience with databases and database applications (we mostly use SQL Server).
- Solid understanding of programming fundamentals and development process and strategies (ie: software development models, TDD, unit tests, domain driven design, etc.).
- Analytic, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
.NET, SQL Server, Databases, Software Development, Programming, SQL, Communication, Technology, Frameworks, MVC, Software, Yeoman , Grunt, Node.js
- Date Posted:
- May 6, 2016 5:49 AM PDT
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs. Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago,... more