Title of position: Senior Backend Developer
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans;
• Design and develop high available Golang REST API microservices with PostgreSQL, Redis and/or LedisDB storages;
• Responsible for Docker deployments on EC2;
• Develop automated tests for REST-based APIs and web services;
• Utilize working knowledge of relational and big data databases such as PostgreSQL and Cassandra on a daily basis;
• Convey a clear understanding of software testing and engineering methodologies;
• Strong development skills and a track record of getting things done
• Participate in technical discussions within the team or other groups within the Business Unit associated with specified projects;
• Test, debug, and write code that works across different platforms; and
• Write well-organized and reusable code that is easy to maintain by other developers.
Terms of employment: Permanent Position
$84.000 – $120.000 annually for 40 hours per week
- 0.25% – 1.0% Equity
- All dependent on experience.
Benefits package being offered: Full Health and Dental Insurance Benefits
- +1 416 840 4384
- 49 Fraser Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 1Y7
- Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering University degree.
- Minimum of 5-years professional work experience