Job ID: GRBD123
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 18,000 customers in 90 countries. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and were recognized by numerous awards including Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in BC (2012 and 2011), Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Deloitte's list of 50 fastest-growing companies in Canada (2013).
With over 325 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create cool technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit (www.globalrelay.com).
Global Relay is looking for an experienced and energetic individual for our Business Development team. Working with new and existing clients, the successful candidate will focus on growing our current Channel Partner’s platform, build meaningful relationships, and focus on promoting Global Relay’s SaaS products.
• Maintain and grow our revenue with our current Channel Partners
• Promote and demonstrate Global Relay products and services to Channel Partners and Resellers
• Effectively articulate the requirements, expectations, and benefits of Global Relay to Channel Partners, C-level Partners, prospects, and existing customers
• Build new business by identifying new strategic Channel Partners that align with our corporate strategy
• Negotiate terms and close new Channel Partners
• Increase new sales from current customers through upsells and additional fees
• Lead Partner Program Business Development activities via web demonstrations, conference calls, written communication, and sales training
• Create and manage the execution of our sales and marketing strategies with our current Channel Partners
• Provide education and training to our Partners for current and new Global Relay products
• Collaborate with Marketing to create sales campaigns, literature, and materials as required
• Coordinate with Global Relay’s Engineering, Support, Accounting, and Legal teams to promptly respond to partner/customer inquiries and questions
• Post-secondary education; undergraduate degree is preferred with business development experience
• Minimum 5-7 years experience in channel sales ideally in the information technology sector with an understanding of cloud based architecture
• Proven experience managing and growing Channel Partners in a technology environment
• Knowledge of software channel partnership ecosystems in North America
• Understanding of cloud-based architecture, the SaaS business model, and sales cycle
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills; an ability to think critically is required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Goal oriented self-starter who is highly organized with great attention to detail; demonstrates creativity, resourcefulness, and leadership
• Ability to thrive in a team selling environment
• Professional business manner with the ability to establish relationships at the highest level
• Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Previous direct experience with SalesForce or another CRM system is an asset
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document to: email@example.com. Save your PDF using the following format "FirstName LastName (Application Date)". Reference "Channel Partner Exec_ GRBD123” in email subject line.
Please no phone calls; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Date Posted:
- Jun 2, 2014 12:16 PM PDT
- Global Relay Communications Inc.
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 18,000 customers in 90 countries. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android,... more