We are a Vancouver-based, Silicon Valley-funded startup that provides online identity verification services globally. We are looking to build out our technical team and want to hire a goal oriented, high-energy, senior software developer.
You are a highly motivated software developer with a minimum 5 years of application, database, and web development experience - specifically in Microsoft technologies. You must have strong organization skills, strong leadership skills and must work well in a team environment.
As a Senior Software Developer at Trulioo, you will have the opportunity to work in a team with the ability to influence development directions and propose implementation solutions.
Technical challenges include working with international data and testing restrictions due to permissible use of data and other identity data protections, adding additional functionality while maintaining a high level of performance, and designing and implementing a system that maintains the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data entrusted to it.
Projects will range from prototype application development to customized integration with 3rd party hosted interfaces, hosted services, reporting services and back-end processes.
- BSc degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 5 or more years of experience in software development.
- Experience building and deploying enterprise applications is a must.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Microsoft C# and ASP.NET.
- Experience with WCF, REST, JSON, Web Services, and SOAP.
- Experience with HTML, XML, CSS, jQuery, ASP.NET.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with MySQL or SQL Server in a production environment including relational database design, implementation and maintenance.
- End-to-end experience in the design and development of commercial SaaS software products.
- Experience working in the Agile Development methodology as well as more formal SDLC.
- Able to clearly define and communicate IT industry standards, processes and best practices.
- Ability to set up, configure, and maintain own hardware environments.
- Proficient in the English language with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are a must.
- Date Posted:
- Feb 12, 2015 11:46 AM PST
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Trulioo is a leading global ID verification company providing advanced analytics based on traditional information such as public records, credit files and government data as well as alternative sources including social login providers, ad networks, mobile applications, e-commerce websites and social networks. Trulioo specializes in scoring online identities as authentic, machine generated or... more