As a Sr. Developer in System Engineering Team at Intelex you’ll rank among some of the most passionate and creative software developers in the Country. You will have the opportunity to work in a highly productive and interactive agile team, working with the most collaborative team to create a world-class business platform.
At Intelex, you’ll be crafting code that is the cornerstone of our success and play a pivotal role in helping realize Intelex’s aggressive growth plans through advancing the software in response to market demand and software innovation.
And if career growth and personal development are important to you, Intelex makes major investments in both these areas. You’ll have a full onboarding plan, educational support, coaching and mentoring from Intelex team members.
Outstanding perks and benefits are another reason that Intelex is an employer of choice for highly skilled developers in Toronto.
If this type of a team oriented, open and fun environment, with a ton of opportunity for growth and innovation sounds like the right fit for you make sure you apply today!
As a Sr. Developer in our System Engineering Team you will help design, refine, develop and test new platform features, for web and mobile audiences, in a continuous integration practice, as part of bi-weekly release sprints. Here are the nitty gritty details of what you’ll be doing:
- Design – Contribute to the planning design practice within an agile team
- Construct – Work in a team environment implementing projects using tools such as Visual Studio 2013, SQL 2008/20012, and GIT. We are team-oriented so developers, product owners and quality assurance team members collaborate and work together in a fun and open environment to achieve shared goals.
- Test – Develop integration and automated unit tests; as well as, - produce unit test plans to demonstrate understanding of the required results and test individual projects. We use modern development & testing tools to refine our processes.
- Deliver - Manage deadlines to get the job done. Working within time constraints, identifying and communicating any issues that will impact project deliverables are key to your success in this role.
What you need to get the job done:
- In-depth knowledge of the .NET architecture and development experience in .NET for the past 5+ years, primarily in C# and ASP.NET.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC or equivalent framework
- Experience with WCF and service development
- Good understanding of relational database technology; experience with SQL Server database design and stored procedure development, ORM frameworks
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills, and ability to locate, utilize, and disseminate resources.
- Understanding of factors that influence application performance and scalability
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
Working at Intelex
- At Intelex we pride ourselves in making this a great place to work. We have even won awards for it! Our people and the culture are important to us. We invest in professional development, mentoring and coaching. Plus we have a very robust onboarding process.
- So, If you’re a team-player, looking for a role that will challenge you, give you room to grow, learn a lot AND you want to work in a really cool place - apply now
- Completed post-secondary education in a Technology program or related field
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com
- Date Posted:
- Apr 7, 2016 10:29 AM PDT
- Intelex Technologies
- Intelex Technologies
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
With more than 1,000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT... more