WHO WE ARE
RevenueWire is a global e-commerce platform for companies looking to sell digital products online. Combined with world-leading services like AffiliateWire, we optimize every phase of the transaction lifecycle to empower companies to grow their business.
Our flexible RevenueWire Commerce platform supports one-time sales and recurring payments in over 120 countries with 33 currencies in 24 languages. Our dedicated and experienced team actively connects our clients with more ways to make money whether it’s boosting sales, optimizing subscriptions or offering up-sells and cross-sells.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you have the proven talent to lead the strategic development and implementation of RevenueWire’s marketing efforts across all business units. You will have an understanding of the eCommerce industry and a successful track record of achieving results in a global B2B landscape. Your demonstrated leadership skills will enable your marketing team to achieve their full potential.
If you are a Senior Marketing Executive looking for the next opportunity to advance your career in this dynamic industry, this role may be for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES, not limited to,
- Work closely with the Senior Management team to strategically position RevenueWire as an eCommerce leader
- Develop, execute and evaluate corporate programs and initiatives that support RevenueWire’s positioning across all business units
- Build and maintain a consistent image and brand for RevenueWire across online and traditional marketing channels
- Develop, manage, monitor and report on global strategies including positioning, messaging and marketing channels
- Manage the planning process of all marketing initiatives including public and media relations, SEO, social media, advertising and events
- Manage lead generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Plan, measure and track success and financial performance by campaign
- Identify ongoing gaps and industry trends and recommend initiatives to further RevenueWire growth
- Develop new marketing strategies including objectives, business requirements and critical success factors
- Supervise and inspire a team of marketing professionals overseeing objectives and priorities
- Seize opportunities to increase awareness, demand and revenue
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree required with concentration in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred or a combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience with the last 5 years in a senior role
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills
- Marketing management and strategic planning experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM applications
- Proven ability to multitask and work well under pressure and within tight deadlines and budgets
- Demonstrated ability for problem solving and providing creative and timely solutions
- Knowledge of online marketing, with eCommerce experience desirable
To submit your resume and application, please email quoting Marketing Executive in the Subject Line.
Compensation, Title and Management Team opportunities commensurate with experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for review will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 27, 2015 9:45 AM PDT
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
RevenueWire is a global e-commerce platform for companies looking to sell digital products online. Combined with world-leading services like AffiliateWire, we optimize every phase of the transaction lifecycle to empower companies to grow their business. Our flexible RevenueWire Commerce platform supports one-time sales and recurring payments in over 120 countries with 33 currencies in 24... more