The Software Developer is a key member of the development team (Agile development environment) participating in design and development of AQUARIUS products and contributing strong software development technical skills especially in .NET, C#, and C++.
- Participate in the development of AQUARIUS client and AQUARIUS server products.
- Key contributing member within the Agile team.
- Perform architectural and object-oriented design, code review and implementation.
- Participate in effort and complexity estimation for new/ proposed product features and tasks.
- Continuous research to keep up with new technologies and best practices.
- Assist in effectively diagnosing and troubleshooting problems with the product.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Real experience (at least 3 years) with large design efforts, enterprise level deployment, and 3-tier architecture.
- Microsoft development expertise: Silverlight, .NET, C#, WPF, C++ and related technologies.
- Experience with Agile and Test Driven Development.
- Whiz with Visual Studio and related development tools.
- Proven results with database design and development for Oracle and SQL Server an asset.
- Self-starter with excellent design and analysis skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of the Agile team.
- Outstanding English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to establish work priorities, effectively multi-task and balance varying demands.
- Dedication to keeping up to date with current trends and best practices.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 19, 2014 9:33 AM PDT
- Aquatic Informatics
Aquatic Informatics™ Inc. - A Global reputation for Innovation. Aquatic Informatics™ provides software solutions that address critical water data management and analysis challenges for the rapidly growing environmental monitoring industry. Aquatic Informatics is focused on providing solutions to a range of different customer groups including federal, state/provincial or local government departments, hydropower... more