We are looking for a talented senior Java developer to join our growing engineering organization and help lead design and development of the next generation SaaS marketing planning and ROI platform. If you thrive in a start-up environment and want to join an exciting company then we want to hear from you!
As a core part of our application development team, you will have responsibilities that include the following:
- Architect, design and implement components and features for the Allocadia cloud-based service using Java and web technologies
- Research and architect B2B integrations with 3rd party services such as Facebook, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Design and develop our next generation web interface as we migrate from Flex to HTML 5
- Investigate, evaluate and implement new technologies to advance our infrastructure and service offering
- Ensure high quality of software through good development practices, including design and code reviews, unit testing, etc.
- Contribute to product planning, team mentoring, hiring, etc.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent education
- Minimum 5 years experience developing software
- Strong Object-Oriented analysis, design and development skills
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Solid understanding of Java EE technologies
- Database design and programming using JDBC/SQL or persistence frameworks such as Hibernate or JPA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize & work in a deadline-driven environment
- Passionate about the product & the market opportunity
- Experience with MVC design pattern using Spring Framework
- Experience with cloud-based architecture and design considerations
- Knowledge of version control systems (git) and build tools (maven/ant)
- Comfortable with Eclipse IDE
About the company:
Allocadia provides a SaaS solution to help marketing professionals manage marketing investments and gain insight into marketing ROI. Enterprises see immediate financial benefits by re-allocating marketing budgets and focusing on revenue-generating marketing programs. We are growing quickly and are one most exciting companies in the marketing software space.
Our headquarters are located in the Kitsilano area in Vancouver, BC, in a world-class office environment with lounge area, media room, herman miller office stations, kitchen stocked with snacks, and collaborative workspaces throughout the office. The neighborhood has gym facilities, coffee shops, and restaurants. Every employee receives stock options and a clear picture of our vision and goals, so you know how to contribute to the company’s success.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume or any questions to email@example.com.
- Date Posted:
- Oct 13, 2014 11:49 AM PDT
- Allocadia Software
- Allocadia Software
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Allocadia provides cloud software for Marketing Operations giving marketers complete visibility into all investments and all results, whatever the source. Enterprises see immediate financial benefits by re-allocating marketing budgets to the highest-performing marketing programs. Customers include F5 Networks, Juniper Networks, SENSA Products, Stepstone and Trimble. more