If you enjoy creating software people love to use, then this role may be perfect for you!
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify - the world’s first Employee Knowledge Platform. Combining an award-winning approach to microlearning, innovative knowledge-on-demand capabilities, and elements of gamification to drive engagement, Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name clients like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & Toyota.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
What’s great about developing at Axonify:
• Make a difference: semi-monthly releases gets your code into the users’ hands as soon as it’s ready.
• Great Tools for the Job: newest generation MacBook pro, 27” external monitors, and company smartphone.
• Quality Matters: well-designed software lasts longer. The development culture is more about “do it right” instead of “do it fast”.
Who we are looking for:
As a member of the Axonify development team you will collaborate with the team to create new features and products that our customers will love. We are looking for skilled developers who are focused on quality and excited by the idea of millions of people using their creations.
• Each developer is responsible for innovation, design, development, testing and support.
• You will work on developing the backend for new features and RESTful web services, from the design stage to the release and support stages.
• Solve difficult scalability problems inherent with a cloud based, multi-tenant server architecture.
• Performance analysis and optimization on high volume data services.
• Participate in code and architecture reviews.
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical field.
• Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and OO design
• Knowledge of relational database design and SQL.
• Development experience with Java, including concurrency and performance.
• Experience with any or all of our stack: MySQL, Redis, NGINX, Git, AWS
• Familiar with practices of Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Experience with Cloud Computing environments like AWS
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, dynamic environment
• Detail oriented, highly enthusiastic team player, with a positive attitude
• Personal drive for the highest quality
How to apply:
Please apply through BambooHR by clicking the link below and include a resume indicating the reference # DEV-132. All applications will be kept confidential.
Link to apply: https://axonify.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10
- Date Posted:
- May 3, 2016 11:36 AM PDT
- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify - the world’s first Employee Knowledge Platform. Combining an award-winning approach to microlearning, innovative knowledge-on-demand capabilities, and elements of gamification to drive engagement, Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big... more