Burnaby BC, Canada
• Create and integrate features for our Ecommerce site using the latest tools and technologies to extend and improve the functionality of our product
• Learn new technology stacks quickly as needed for each new feature set
• Use your own entrepreneurial spirit to innovate and help the team come up with more cutting edge usable products for our internal stakeholders.
• Collaborate with UX professionals, business managers, other software engineers, researchers, and architects to enable the design process encouraging productive dialog, and helping the team to solve design problems as they arise
• Work with team members in a collaborative agile team setting with constant process improvement and support at all levels of the organization
• Use agile methodologies such as test driven development, automated unit testing and test fixtures, and pair programming
• Actively participate in daily code reviews with talented software engineers and architects
• Web development with a focus on customer facing presentation layer
• Working in a structured team environment on projects or production work
• Experience with StealJS or RequireJS (AMD)
Burnaby, BC based Best Buy Canada Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortune 100 company Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY) and is one of Canada’s largest and most successful retailers. With more than 14,000 employees across the country, Best Buy Canada Ltd. operates the Future Shop (www.futureshop.ca) and Best Buy Canada (www.bestbuy.ca) brands, providing unique and distinct in-store and online consumer offerings, tailored to meet a diverse range of needs. We pride ourselves as being one of the best employers in the country. We offer a competitive benefits package and our Head Office employees enjoy great amenities at our South Burnaby location such as an in-house gym and restaurant facilities, free parking, shuttle service, in-house dry cleaning services and more.
Click here or text “FOLLOW BBYCANADAJOBS” to 21212 for more on Best Buy Canada Corporate opportunities!
Due to the large number of resumes received, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted, or will receive a response. We thank all applicants for their interest in Best Buy Canada Ltd.
Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, or to Best Buy Canada Ltd. employees. Best Buy Canada Ltd. is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this position please follow the link below
- Date Posted:
- Nov 6, 2014 3:34 PM PST
- Best Buy Canada Ltd.
- Best Buy Canada Ltd.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Best Buy is Canada's fastest-growing specialty retailer and e-tailer of consumer electronics, personal computers and entertainment software and also operates the Geek Squad (www.geeksquad.ca), a 24 hour computer support task force. Best Buy offers consumers a unique shopping experience with the latest technology and entertainment products, at the right price, with a no-pressure... more