Senior Java Engineer
This is the team that touches bleeding edge cloud based technologies and architecture. Our client is a company that has a track record and a well-known product line. They are also growing and building out newer product lines, including the cloud based SaaS product that you will contribute to.
The projects and technical environment are what will attract you to join them – their people and attitude towards their teams will keep you onboard. Remote work options, above average benefits (volunteer days, stock options, and floating days) as well as an Agile team culture and great offices.
If this sounds like what you are looking for and you meet their needs as per below, you should talk to us about this role.
What you need to have:
• 8+ years Java development experience, including contributing at the planning and architecture level
• Experience with open source tools (i.e. Spring Framework, jQuery, MVC, Bootstrap)
• Ability to thrive in an Agile environment
• Security (i.e. PKI, TLS, RSA, SHA-1(2))
It would be great if you also had:
• MySQL, Cassandra, Amazon EC2, Tomcat, Maven, Git
• SSO – OAuth, OpenID, SAML, etc.
What you will be doing:
• Contribute to the planning, architecture, and coding of two year old product that is a cloud based SaaS product
• Play an active role in the continued success of the product through research and a commitment to excellence
• Work closely with the QA team to develop tests for your code
• Ensure you stay up to date on technical tools and contribute to the team’s learning of new tools / technology available.
A link to apply via our website is below - if you saw this ad on Techvibes, we'd appreciate if you'd let us know in your cover letter / email.
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
- Date Posted:
- Jan 23, 2014 8:45 AM PST
- TEEMA Solutions Group
TEEMA Solutions Group is a customized staffing and technology solutions firm that offers talent management solutions including talent placement, payroll outsourcing and vendor management, as well as technology-certified Managed Services for system integration projects, as well as Practice Lead and Project Management services. The company began in 2008 as TEEMA Consulting Group Inc. In 2012, the company responded... more