As manager of the marketing automation team, you will lead a team of four and oversee responsibility for all marketing automation platform (MAP) programs.
You will drive user growth and revenue through increasing qualified leads, improving lead quality, increasing lead-to-sales efficiency and effectiveness and aligning inbound/outbound sales strategies through effective database management, program and campaign execution, and ongoing analysis and optimization.
This is a technical marketing role that requires a deep understanding of MAP to CRM integration with specific preference given to Marketo/Salesforce implementation experience.
• Maintain and optimize our marketing automation instance to support our global database marketing strategy, including acquisition and conversion programs, lead scoring, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, segmentation, workflows, and ROI reporting
• Identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve marketing effectiveness, including audience segmentation, and reporting and analytics
• Maintain and optimize our marketing automation infrastructure
• Oversee technical projects specific to the automation platform including technical integration with HootSuite products and third-party vendors
• Understand, communicate and leverage marketing data, tools and tactics which produce the highest ROI
• Provide and recommend new database marketing strategies in response to market opportunities and competitive threats
• Provide marketing expertise to all levels of HootSuite management and marketing in order to evangelize and expand demand generation capacity, capability and targets
Required Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience in marketing, sales and/or project management
• 5+ years’ experience managing teams of at least 5 people, including technical staff
• Experience implementing and overseeing successful MAP projects with a global focus
• Experience with Marketo/Salesforce MAP/CRM integration implementation and management
• Marketo Certified Expert or ability to demonstrate equivalent technical experience
• 3+ years experience implementing and optimizing MAP-lead scoring and content marketing nurture programs
- Date Posted:
- Aug 12, 2014 1:10 PM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more