As manager of the marketing automation team, you will lead a team of four and oversee responsibility for all enterprise and partner marketing automation programs. You will drive user growth and revenue through increasing qualified leads, improve lead quality, increase lead-to-sales efficiency and effectiveness and align direct marketing and inbound/outbound sales strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a dynamic environment as a strategic partner and service provider to the Product Marketing, Enterprise Sales, Lead Development and Online Revenue teams.
- Maintain and optimize our marketing automation instance to support our email marketing strategy, including acquisition and conversion programs, lead scoring, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, segmentation, workflows, and ROI reporting
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve marketing effectiveness, including audience segmentation, and reporting and analytics
- Maintain and optimize our marketing automation infrastructure
Oversee technical projects specific to the automation platform including technical integration with HootSuite products and third-party vendors
- Understand, communicate and leverage marketing data, tools and tactics which produce the highest ROI
- Provide and recommend new database marketing strategies in response to market opportunities and competitive threats
- Provide marketing expertise to all levels of HootSuite management and marketing in order to evangelize and expand demand generation capacity, capability and targets
Required Skills & Experience:
- Five years of marketing leadership experience, including at least three with direct responsibility for overseeing database marketing using marketing automation software
- Three years of relevant experience with CRM systems, with preference for Salesforce experience
- Strong strategic planning, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Competencies associated with an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Management Information Systems, or exceptional industry experience
- Ability to effectively manage projects for diverse stakeholders on time and on budget
- Proven experience in market/competitive analysis and market segmentation
- love for social media
- has worked in both corporate and start up environments
- Date Posted:
- May 12, 2014 5:11 PM PDT
- HootSuite Media, Inc.
HootSuite is a social relationship platform for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute social media strategies across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences... more