You will be working on our simple to use and beautifully designed mobile and web technology solutions for the international live music industry, that include cutting edge engagement systems and ground breaking technologies that are going to be game changing in the music world, a mostly technologically underserved industry that generates $25 billion in annual revenues. You'll be working with our designers to enhance and further develop the user interface aspects of our soon to launch systems, and will work closely with our CTO and Creative Director to complete and further design the ongoing development of our tech solutions.
We are an agile and interative team committed to extremely high quality product, in a large open working environment in the heart of Yaletown using some of the most cutting edge technology stacks to develop upon that are currently available. The right candidate will become a part of an extremely passionate, creative design and development team, and business development team with deep ties into the international music world, where you will be charged with exploiting your creative talents in helping develop new functions and features and some pretty cool super secret disruptive technologies that we're rolling out over the coming months.
Responsibilities will be:
- Designing wire frames for user flows
- Iterate new layouts and user flows with Creative Director and designers, then integrate into new or existing templates as needed
- Write and integrate user interaction scripts into various products
- Write documentation and support users of the products you help develop
- Solve interesting problems
- You want to be part of a passionate team of people building a ground-breaking technology solution for the music industry
- You are equally passionate about music and the development of your skills inside a cutting edge tech environment
- You love to work with really smart and interesting people
- Convenient Yaletown location right above the Canada Line and a block from the waterfront in beautiful Vancouver, Canada
- We provide a competitive salary, stock based compensation, great bonus packages and benefits.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 12, 2014 3:11 PM PST
- FanFair Systems Inc.
FanFair is the next generation music industry social network engaging artists, fans and industry players in new and innovative ways. Whether it’s booking live events, artist discovery or fan engagement, FanFair gives fans unprecedented access to their favorite artists and engages them in ways that enhance their experiences, and the careers of their favorite artists. FanFair’s multi-sided content and digital media... more