WHO WE ARE:
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, we combine the world's largest collection of premium Yoga video content with the world's best Yoga instructors, all at your fingertips. We reach millions of visitors across the globe, and our content is on iOS, Android, Roku, Samsung SmartTV, Tivo, Hulu, and more.
Our phenomenal growth has resulted in a high traffic production site with an opening for a Senior PHP Developer. This position will include:
- Full time 40hr/week
- Tight deadlines and task juggling within a close knit team
- Constantly learning to stay on top of new technologies and methodologies
- Room to progress into other projects and career paths down the road
YOU MUST HAVE:
- At least 5 years web design experience
- Strong skills in Jquery, CSS3 and HXTML
- At least 5 years of PHP and MySQL experience
- Solid written and verbal communication
- PHPBB3, Symfony2, and designing reports/analytic experience is a strong asset
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU CAN:
- Make quick work on the front-end and back-end systems.
- Intuitively find and suggest UX improvements
- Motivate yourself for solo projects, as well as, ability to collaborate with team members
- Stay organized with multiple projects and task priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Work out of the office 5 days a week. Our office is located in the Mt Pleasant area close to the Broadway Canada Line Station. * Offshore developers need not apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please attach your resume and cover letter which will address how you meet the above requirements and we will contact you to set up an interview.
- This must include examples of previous projects, what technologies they required, and what your role was
My Yoga Online is dedicated to bringing health, wellness, and peace of mind to people around the world. We enable anyone, anywhere, to access our growing library of video practices via downloads and state of the art streaming technology, at your own schedule and energy level. Yoga, Meditation, and other stress reducing wellness practices are critically important in today’s world. By making these healing arts... more