WiderFunnel is hiring a Senior PHP Developer with Solid MVC Experience!
- Are you an intermediate/advanced back-end developer with solid MVC experience (Zend, - Symfony, CodeInginiter, Laravel, CakePHP, etc)?
- Do you want to build cool things that thousands of customers will use?
- Want the startup size with the stability of a grown company?
If YES, then:
Join a new 4-person division of WiderFunnel, dedicated to creating awesome tools that will be used daily by thousands of customers. This is your chance to work in a small, fun team, doing work that matters.
Location: Downtown Vancouver, BC
All qualified applicants must be authorized to live and work in Vancouver, BC Canada.
As a PHP Developer, you will be part of a scrum team dedicated to improving existing tools and innovating on completely new ones. Our tools are built from scratch using the Laravel 5 framework, so a desire to learn/grow your Laravel skills is a must.
- 3-5+ years of on-the-job experience with PHP development.
- Proficiency with an MVC framework (e.g. Zend, Symfony, CodeInginiter, etc)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Design Patterns, algorithms and software design.
- Linux command line and production experience with a LAMP stack.
- Experience with responsive web development and mobile first technologies.
- Proven ability to write well-documented, clean, and easy-to-maintain code.
- GIT - Working knowledge of version control systems.
- Being a really good communicator.
- Experience with testing using PHPUnit.
- Experience administering linux servers.
- Experience with Pusher.com and/or Socket.io
- Writing server-side code by following UI specifications & requirements for WiderFunnel products.
- Ensuring that products are efficient, scalable, and maintainable by following good development practices.
- Troubleshoot implementations of technology and programs.
WHY WORK AT WIDERFUNNEL?
- Founded in 2007, we are well-established CRO agency rapidly growing while retaining the feel of an exciting startup/boutique.
- We deliver the best conversion strategy for our clients.
- A stress free workplace reporting to tech savvy stakeholders.
- A diverse range of projects short and long, large and small.
- Work across a variety of stacks to perform a diverse range of tasks.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A great downtown location.
- A fridge full of beer/ wine and some good company.
- Salary and benefits offered will be commensurate with experience.
- We offer a collaborative work environment where you have the opportunity to not only drive change within our clients’ organizations but within ours as well.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now.
- Date Posted:
- Oct 2, 2015 1:45 PM PDT
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
WiderFunnel pioneered conversion rate optimization strategies for companies such as Google, SAP, Iron Mountain and Magento using their LIFT™ Model and Kaizen™ Method. They A/B test websites and produce profit lift of 10% to 700%+ Improving our clients' marketing conversion rate and profit. That’s what we do. We eat, sleep, and breathe results. To us, that’s not a cliché—it’s how we believe... more