At Achievers, our software delivers the only true cloud Employee Success Platform™; a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We are looking for a UX Developer, who loves designing AND coding to join our Product Design team in Toronto. Our Product Design team is made up tech-savvy UX gurus who are busy designing all of our platform’s awesome features. This is a very unique opportunity for someone who has an eye for design and a passion for code. If building prototypes and powerful user experiences gets you excited, keep reading!
What would a typical day look like, you ask? Something like this:
- Stop by the Eat InCentre and grab a coffee
- Work collaboratively with the UX Designers and Product Managers to determine the next “what if” design
- Participate in our company-wide daily 9 minute To-The-Point meeting (TTP)
- Grab lunch from the Eat InCentre and catch up with friends
- Run a user testing session to get feedback on your prototype
- Throw away the first version of your prototype and re-code it to pull real data from MySQL
- Research new technologies and strategize with the best and brightest for new ideas
- Work with the design team and developers to define and refine the patterns, templates and components that are used across the platform
- Get creative with Illustrator and Photoshop to produce exceptional wireframes, process flows and mockups
- Recognize your peers for being awesome!
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space. For more information, please visit: http://www.achievers.com/careers
Achievers is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 19, 2014 9:26 AM PDT
At Achievers, our mission is to Change the Way the World Works. Your employees are your company’s greatest asset; when you empower them to succeed, your business reaps the benefits. We believe in building a culture of recognition where performance, not presence, is rewarded. A culture of recognition not only inspires your employees to achieve and grow, it drives results for your organization. Achievers is one of... more