Shopify is a platform that allows users to easily setup a beautiful online store. Shopify currently powers over 95,000 ecommerce stores worldwide, with thousands of new stores signing up each month. We are looking to have a full-time SEO Manager join our marketing team and help accelerate our growth.
- A passionate data junkie who’s not afraid to tackle seo using data.
- You’re eager to get your hands dirty and dive deep into creating new tests, scaling UGC, and analyzing multiple performance based initiatives.
- Brainstorm new SEO tactics and be practical in their implementation.
- Start small, grow your initiative.
- Perform deep analysis of our log files and organic traffic.
- Weigh in on creative processes based on past experience and current data.
- Share your learning's by leading meetings with executives and product managers.
- Work in teams within an tight-knit fast start up environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, math or business-related field.
- Demonstrated experience with managing, optimizing, and analyzing SEO data.
- Experience analyzing marketing performance data for Internet companies.
- An 80/20 work ethic -- getting the right answer without getting it perfect, but making sure to get it done quickly.
- An absolute love of data and a desire to ‘peel the onion’ back as many layers as possible!
- This is a hands on, results driven role, with a handsome reward for meeting growth objectives.
If you are interested in discussing this role further please click here, fill in your information and we will be in touch.
- Date Posted:
- Feb 18, 2015 7:45 AM PST
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Shopify is an Ottawa based commerce platform that allows anyone to easily sell online, at their retail location, and everywhere in between. Shopify offers a professional online storefront, a payment solution to accept credit cards, a point of sale system to power retail sales and a card reader to accept payments through a mobile phone. Shopify currently powers over 80,000 active online stores... more