Toronto, ON, Canada
BlueCat seeks a driven, results-oriented Senior Software Engineer who, along with being a great Developer in their own right, enjoys leading and mentoring other team members in building great products.
- Mentor, coach and lead junior Developers
- Contribute to the development and design of BlueCat’s solutions in an agile, team environment
- Collaborate with your peers, customer stakeholders and partners for technology/solution advancement and product delivery
- Participate in product discussions, influence the development roadmap and take ownership and responsibility over projects to make them happen
Skills and Experiences Required:
- 5+ years (10+ years preferred) of solid commercial software development experience
- In-depth software design experience
- Versatile development mindset with the ability and desire to pick up different languages, frameworks and techniques with ease
- Comfortable working with large, complex codebases and understand the challenges around moving them forward
- Fluent in at least one language & happy working in one or all of Java, C and C++
- Experience with DNS, DHCP and networking is an asset
- Experience deploying cloud applications and/or in containers is a plus
- Experience with any of the following is a strong asset: Node.js, Docker, AWS, vCloud, OpenStack, Postgres
- Experience managing a long-term personal project? Contributed to an open source project? Tell us about it!
Working at BlueCat allows you to challenge yourself every day. Our culture advocates innovation, continuous learning and work/life balance. Feed your passion, be bold, get inspired and grow with us!
- Date Posted:
- Mar 1, 2016 11:41 AM PST
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At BlueCat, we believe the explosive growth of connected systems requires a new approach to network and device management. We are committed to delivering advanced IPAM solutions through fearless product innovation, and we always go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations, providing smarter ways to connect mobile devices, applications, virtual environments and clouds. Speaking of our... more