Keycafe is a Vancouver based startup facilitating property access for the sharing economy. We are a fast growing company looking to ship scalable code that users love.
You are a prized software developer looking to join a company with a market tested product about to take flight.
As a software engineer at Keycafe you will build platform features and applications for our product. You will be responsible for the planning, design and implementation of software. You will work in a highly collaborative team using the agile development process.
Required skills and experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Responsive CSS
- jQuery/jQuery UI
- Multi-browser and multi-platform support
- Strong written and verbal English
- Independent worker, and quick learner
- Java and/or Grails
- Scalable architecture design
- MVC design pattern
- Android Development
- Familiarity with REST web services
- Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket)
- IntelliJ IDEA and/or Eclipse
- Spring and Hibernate
- Continuous Integration
- Test Driven Design
- You like to work hard and finish projects quickly.
- You move quickly, make decisions and take calculated risks.
- You want to produce scalable code that can grow rapidly
- We like to work in small rapid iterations
- We like to communicate constantly and ensure the whole team is working toward a common goal.
- We like to get things done.
- Date Posted:
- Nov 4, 2013 3:11 PM PST
- Keycafe Inc.
Keycafe is a service which lets customers put their existing keys on standby, and manage access to their home or rental property, stress free. Keycafe is a technology driven solution developed for Airbnb hosts, VRBO hosts, property managers, and busy condo owners in high density urban neighbourhoods. more